Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

frsteigleder

Dec 10, 2017
There's still space for improvement and extra stuff, but....
I have to mention, that this version (0.41a) has already been worth waiting for, every f...ing single second. There's no better cumming in any other game, yet. Still I love such pearls like X-Story Player, no doubt...but niether X-SP nor other competitors do better.

About the performance, I can't find much to critisize. It runs smooth on my 4 yo MSI notebook and lags are veeeeeery rare.

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
...no way to start it...windows security keeps blocking it...
Do you have the game on your main drive? because a lot of people are getting false positives, but i havent got a single one, the only reason i can think of is that i have it on my F: drive

Also, you can go into windows security and allow that program to have permission to run, i cant remember how to do it off the top of my head tho.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Ah hahaha, found out the download has malware that only affects Android. Trying to clean the fucker out now.

That was the version I got from anonfiles. The one I dloaded on my pc from Mega scanned clean with S&D and Malwarebytes, and hasn't raised any issues.

May 17, 2018
There are SOOOO many girls I want added to this. I'd also like to change the male model and possibly add in creatures/monsters if possible.

gibidine

Jul 15, 2017
Despite I've downloaded all versions it seems like the game is still stuck at the beginning, music can be heard but none of the keys are responding. I didn't recieve any sorts of virus errors from my antivirus software. Other versions were working perfectly Idk what's causing this problem.

Apr 7, 2019
Despite I've downloaded all versions it seems like the game is still stuck at the beginning, music can be heard but none of the keys are responding. I didn't recieve any sorts of virus errors from my antivirus software. Other versions were working perfectly Idk what's causing this problem.
Whoa, that's pretty bad, dude. Okay, first of all, did you try both the TrueFacials.exe and the bin.exe files? did they both have this same result?
If they did, the last thing I know you can do is get into the "ntleas" folder, run the ntleasWin application, click the "..." button in the new window, then select the bin.exe from there. Save and Run, and see if it works. If it doesn't, then, well, I dunno what's wrong with what you've got, sorry.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
seemingly stupid question, but are your drivers and directx up to date?
I know it sounds odd, but it happened me long ago the same thing with other games actually starting than getting stuck in the menu because I was missing some components.
It's worth a try and does not harm anything.

Ghaligan

Dec 14, 2019
seemingly stupid question, but are your drivers and directx up to date?
I know it sounds odd, but it happened me long ago the same thing with other games actually starting than getting stuck in the menu because I was missing some components.
It's worth a try and does not harm anything.

Have the same problem that him and try both method and nope nothing, even reinstalle multiple time the game

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes