Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
I wouldn't mind the futa idea, yet considering that if he used a char I don't like (like Quiet for example) it would be a major waste of time on audience side.
Still it's up to Henry and he seems to me kind of straight.
Personally, if I had the game to endulge in the pervie side, I'd rather see a horse option for a change...

--[ I am starting small ]--

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
Why remove the invisible guy option? I hate having a dude obstructing the view, the invisible guy visible dick option was perfect before.

Reactions: GolfClubber

Pheria

May 5, 2018
How the FUCK do you change the resolution? Accidentally pressed 1 on the keyboard & 2 + 3 does fuck all. Cant go back to the previous resolution so i'm stuck in fucking vertical iphone mode or some stupid shit.

Cant seem to find any answers to the question either hence why i'm asking :|
I ran into the same bullshit and turns out you just have to adjust screen size in windowed mode.
My easiest solution is press F11 then maximize window and F11 again, but it won't be the original res and has "cinematic black bars" tho.
Best way to solve it is using tool like .

SadPanda9789

Sep 25, 2018
With how small the guy can get and how big the girl can get we should be able to shove him in there. Use cloud like a little person dildo. Also give Cloud a butt hole. Trying to stick some fingers in that bad boy

Apr 7, 2019
It's fap material, plain and simple. Just a surprisingly advanced one. I, personally, don't need anything else to get off. There's many games here with much deeper gameplay and story that, admittedly, probably fulfill me more as far as entertainment is concerned, but by far don't make me cum as constantly, consistently, and satisfyingly as this shit.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes