Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
This is totally random but try changing your system language and region settings to english. I've had problems like freeze, crash etc with other games because my system language and/or region wasn't english.

Reactions: Ghaligan

Ghaligan

Dec 14, 2019
This is totally random but try changing your system language and region settings to english. I've had problems like freeze, crash etc with other games because my system language and/or region wasn't english.

Nope still, with multiple try i cannot achieve the holy game, just still frezze but i can still music and i both try bin.exe/TrueFacial.exe and even change my language of my pc and region, i dont know what im doing wrong and does any of y'all can explain how im suppose to correctly set up my NTLEAS cause i do launch with it but if the problem is right there i dont know

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Do you have something running in the background interfering with the game? Not just anti-virus but overlay programs such as RivaTuner can sometimes cause problems. Also try updating graphics driver and do a clean installation(reset driver settings) you may be using an old version or a setting you changed may be causing problems for this game. That's all that come to my mind.

Does anyone know if it is possible to stop characters automatically turning their head to follow camera?

Last edited:

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Another real possibility is that at the moment of extraction your AV blocks or removes a game component w/o notifying, try to check the av log.
I don't feel like suggesting it, but you could try to install disabling the AV. I remember NTLEAS being often recognized as a false positive years ago. (Avast and Norton if I well remember... not sure)

gibidine

Jul 15, 2017
Thanks for all of your advices guys, I've found a solution but you won't believe its odd nature. I've tried all of your methods but none of them worked, just as I was about to give up I've decided to extract the zip file to my desktop, then *poof* the game started working correctly. I have no idea how did that work, probably my file path names had non english characters. Anyone having the same issue might wanna give it a try;)

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
Do you have the game on your main drive? because a lot of people are getting false positives, but i havent got a single one, the only reason i can think of is that i have it on my F: drive

Also, you can go into windows security and allow that program to have permission to run, i cant remember how to do it off the top of my head tho.
No, it's on a second drive. Just excluded from windows security as suggeste by another user

Arturus96

Feb 22, 2019
I dont know if theres a way now, but Henry said he would implement the ability to import custom models in the future
If this happens, it will be really great, I think there will be many interesting models, and if it is not so difficult to do, then I think everyone will make their dreams come true.

piwiwi

May 25, 2020
I really dont like futa, and dont get it either(the fetish), but Im fine having it in the game.
Diversity is always welcome if it's not one sided so would be a shame to deprive people from this amazing game (as long as it is a side dish ahah).

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes