Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Homo_Erect_Us

Oct 16, 2021
My current win 10 has defender enabled and MBytes for occasional mistakes from me such as clicking a very obvious spyware exe or link. However my previous rigs I never had anti-virus enabled at all as it improved performance and I always had this bookmarked. ;) If it looks super odd, just scan the url or file with virus total. You get opinion from several vendors.

oddasama

Aug 5, 2016
My current win 10 has defender enabled and MBytes for occasional mistakes from me such as clicking a very obvious spyware exe or link. However my previous rigs I never had anti-virus enabled at all as it improved performance and I always had this bookmarked. ;) If it looks super odd, just scan the url or file with virus total. You get opinion from several vendors.
I did, it got 15 positives.
It's alright, I'll just wait for the next update. Dev said he wanted to be more regular and aimed for one release per month.
Which seems like a tall order considering the average of all the releases we see on the website.

Subdivider

Aug 7, 2019
It's cool that all the girls are back in v0.41...but I think at 0.39, girls have more individual body features, whether it was the color of the nipples, skin,and other. This look like different heads attached to the same body template..:rolleyes:

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Feel free not to read this,
but since I'm not a big fan of the "ostrich technique" (dig your head underground and leave your ass in the open, for those who don't know) i'm asking for insights.

basically in this version I can't save screenshots and .avis due to ntleas compatibility issue, but after giving the error message reshade gives me a store path for the image...

While lookin' for it in the sand box (didn't find), I found instead that a "CryptnetUrlCache" folder with dlls was created in Appdata/LocalLow/Microsoft.
Googled it a bit and found nothing conclusive.

----Edit: (solved): It's Reshade creating the folder, True Facials is clean, Tested also on Wildlife with and w/o.. same results, it turns out is the Certificates cache.

Has anybody the same problem with screenshots?

Last edited:

oddasama

Aug 5, 2016
That's supposed to show up when you press CTRL, the part on the rall mashed up though
game doesnt start cant go further than this View attachment 1508691
The text on screen is suppose to show/go away when you press CTRL.
As for the right side, "rotate skybox", there is suppose to be a list there that appears when you hover to the right border.
But mashed up into one place like this is nothing I've ever seen.
You could try hitting 1, 2 or 3 to see if it changes anything.
These are keys supposed to change the graphic quality, but they also change the resolution.
Maybe they'll put things back in order?
But hitting CTRL again should hide the text in the middle and clicking anywhere (right left or middle doesn't matter) should make the right column retract.
But I've never experienced your bug. Could be worth posting on their discord, maybe the dev would like to know about this one.

c2329408

Sep 23, 2019
I tried to run version 0.41a via Sandboxie, but TrueFacials.exe won't even start, if I use bin.exe, game starts but with the same issue of couple being twisted

777karmanivek

May 4, 2018
Does anyone knows a way to mod that game ? Like importing new models and changing stuff with blender ? I tried to use dnSpy but could not find a way to change things. If anyone has clues to change stuff in the game it would be very nice.

Thanks in advance !

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
Does anyone knows a way to mod that game ? Like importing new models and changing stuff with blender ? I tried to use dnSpy but could not find a way to change things. If anyone has clues to change stuff in the game it would be very nice.

Thanks in advance !
I dont know if theres a way now, but Henry said he would implement the ability to import custom models in the future

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes