Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
First page mentions that there might be a trojan in the exe, can anyone confirm if that's the case or actually false positive?

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Multiple partners? Just a magic floating dick or ten to gangbang the girl would be enough for now along with hiding the background + hiding the male (with the option to leave his dick visible) for better performance.
And people complain about how it runs now...

Reactions: JhonLui

GastonX

Jul 22, 2017
And people complain about how it runs now...
Well if you could hide the male model, and background, and it's just magic flying dicks, that should help performance a lot. Make no mistake, it runs horribly, it maxes out my RTX 3080 that runs at over 2GHz with the VRAM at 21GHz.

A lot of sex games offer that option, along with transparency for the dick including hiding it as well.

Reactions: Smithe and Nizko

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
Not again please:HideThePain:
Sorry for not being here around 24/7 and not monitoring every game update, if it's a new thing that has been reported few days ago then I'd like to know if the files have been properly tested someone, otherwise if the report is old and the files are confirmed 100% clean it then this information should no longer be disclosed.

• Angry
Reactions: papu69xd
Apr 7, 2019
Sorry for not being here around 24/7 and not monitoring every game update, if it's a new thing that has been reported few days ago then I'd like to know if the files have been properly tested someone, otherwise if the report is old and the files are confirmed 100% clean it then this information should no longer be disclosed.
As someone with no life, I'll be happy to explain the gist of it to you: See, in v0.4, there was quite an overhaul on how the game works internally, and the changes in the code, for some reason, would make it so Unity would refuse to run it unless it thinks your computer's region is Japanese, or simply Asian, whatever. A workaround found was running the game through something called NTLEAS, which I understand is like a region emulator?
Anyways, the current version, v0.41, includes NTLEAS in it, and the TrueFacials.exe is actually something the dev included as a shortcut to run the ACTUAL executable, which is named bin.exe, through the NTLEAS included. And it's the shortcut .exe that is setting off the false positives. Fun fact, it's not even really an .exe, its a .bat the dev converted into .exe because he was worried people wouldn't know they need to click it.

TL;DR as far as i've seen, the TrueFacials.exe is completely safe, but if you're worried, you can get rid of it if you want. You'll likely have to go run the bin.exe through the NTLEAS thing, though.

Jun 10, 2017
It's not about being here 24/7 or monitoring every game update, it is just about you going back a few pages and reading about that, or searching on the thread, but well, this have been debated a stupid amount of times, the answer as far I remember is, take it at your own risk. And the discussion about that is some months old as far I remember.

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
As someone with no life, I'll be happy to explain the gist of it to you: See, in v0.4, there was quite an overhaul on how the game works internally, and the changes in the code, for some reason, would make it so Unity would refuse to run it unless it thinks your computer's region is Japanese, or simply Asian, whatever. A workaround found was running the game through something called NTLEAS, which I understand is like a region emulator?
Anyways, the current version, v0.41, includes NTLEAS in it, and the TrueFacials.exe is actually something the dev included as a shortcut to run the ACTUAL executable, which is named bin.exe, through the NTLEAS included. And it's the shortcut .exe that is setting off the false positives. Fun fact, it's not even really an .exe, its a .bat the dev converted into .exe because he was worried people wouldn't know they need to click it.

TL;DR as far as i've seen, the TrueFacials.exe is completely safe, but if you're worried, you can get rid of it if you want. You'll likely have to go run the bin.exe through the NTLEAS thing, though.
I'm quite familiar with NTLEAS, thanks for explanation :)

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
It's not about being here 24/7 or monitoring every game update, it is just about you going back a few pages and reading about that, or searching on the thread, but well, this have been debated a stupid amount of times, the answer as far I remember is, take it at your own risk. And the discussion about that is some months old as far I remember.
I've been on many forums in my life and this going back a few pages quite often turns into going back 50 pages back and still not finding an answer, no one has time for this shit, if first post mentions a possible virus an explanation for this should be included or at least link to specific post that first mentions it but that's just how I would do it if I ran this forum, it just makes sense to explain things a bit more if you already mention them.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I've been on many forums in my life and this going back a few pages quite often turns into going back 50 pages back and still not finding an answer, no one has time for this shit, if first post mentions a possible virus an explanation for this should be included or at least link to specific post that first mentions it but that's just how I would do it if I ran this forum, it just makes sense to explain things a bit more if you already mention them.
You've been on many forums in your life and you never learned how to use search function of literally any forum in existence ever. Congrats, you must be a special person.

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
You've been on many forums in your life and you never learned how to use search function of literally any forum in existence ever. Congrats, you must be a special person.
I do use search, but you mentioned going back a few pages so I called you out on how dumb idea this is. Also you completely missed my point which was that if you say there is a frickn virus in the game you shoudl at least say "well actually not a virus, just ntleas being falsely flagged as such", trust me this is still better than having people search for it or thinking there is actual virus in the game given there are replies in this thread that read: Dude, bin.exe is the actual game file. The truefacials.exe is infected. you don't need to disable antivirus, just run the game using bin.exe file and there are 2 pages worth of virus talk in this thread which doesn't help especially since we know there is no virus here and that we can get rid of that file and just instruct people to use NTLEAS or at least mention it might be getting falsely flagged (it, not the game).

7767 Maybe you could just remove the virus note? It causes more confusion than it helps.

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I do use search, but you mentioned going back a few pages so I called you out on how dumb idea this is. Also you completely missed my point which was that if you say there is a frickn virus in the game you shoudl at least say "well actually not a virus, just ntleas being falsely flagged as such", trust me this is still better than having people search for it or thinking there is actual virus in the game given there are replies in this thread that read: Dude, bin.exe is the actual game file. The truefacials.exe is infected. you don't need to disable antivirus, just run the game using bin.exe file and there are 2 pages worth of virus talk in this thread which doesn't help especially since we know there is no virus here and that we can get rid of that file and just instruct people to use NTLEAS or at least mention it might be getting falsely flagged (it, not the game).

7767 Maybe you could just remove the virus note? It causes more confusion than it helps.
I've never said go back and read a few pages, you are confusing me for someone else. As for "virus" problem, searching for "virus" will give you the answer as it has been answered for god knows how many times already. Don't expect people on a pirate forum spoonfeed all the information to you, search for it yourself.

Nizko

Jul 18, 2020
So is there anyway to reduce your graphics for when you decide to run this on your laptop? And I'm not referring to pressing 1, 2, 3 - that's not a solution. Anything like graphic/texture reduction for laptops? Otherwise on my PC wouldn't care. For remote purposes on a laptop however this barely even runs.

Edit: Forget it actually because once I go home on my RTX 3080 PC I'm pretty sure that I'd be asking for graphics increase instead lol :ROFLMAO: Looks very cool. Something that many were looking for I'm sure. From what I can quickly see on my graphic-less laptop is that there's some very interesting control interactions and graphics look decent. BJ's look quite good. Other sex penetrations may need a little work to look better. Or the ladies part to look less buggy during penetrations (future stuff). But overall it's quite hot! If this game will continue to be worked on ill definitely be interested.
Oh and lastly, I really LOVE the physics realism for penetration, touch, and all that stuff. That should definitely remain a focus. I found out you can move the females body around too while the action keeps going in adjusted positions. Very cool!

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes