Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
kind of wish someone replaced the shitty NT version of Yshtola for the good one from FF14. This one is utter dogshit

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
Jessie redone, upscaled to 4k, edited her nipples a bit and her pussy. I think this is way better than vanilla.

if you fix Yshtola with her proper ff14 version, like this one you will get my vote of approval :D

Reactions: Gameville421

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
if you fix Yshtola with her proper ff14 version, like this one you will get my vote of approval :D
Bruh you can't add any items or clothing to the game, you can only edit existing models and it's quite limited... Besides, i don't know where to find FF14 assets for example to do that and even if i did, you need to convert them to add them to the game, but it's not possible at the moment.

Reactions: lewdyhexy

13h12

Nov 19, 2017
That's so damn strange, wtf. Oh well, i'll just upload the preset itself without any files.

Download Reshade 4.4.2:

And the shaders:

Hopefully the loser with no life who reported the links (which is someone from this forum, clearly) won't do it again.
Looks like your shaders has been HIT with the DMCA once again. Not sure why someone would HIT it with DMCA if its just a reshade. I mean it's basically your custom settings on a Open Source program. So like, how low you gotta be?

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Looks like your shaders has been HIT with the DMCA once again. Not sure why someone would HIT it with DMCA if its just a reshade. I mean it's basically your custom settings on a Open Source program. So like, how low you gotta be?
Yeah, i can't post them, these reports are coming from Reshade creators themselves, which is f*cking stupid because a lot of those shaders are made by other people and not the official Reshade website and they are shared for free, bunch of clowns. I am gonna try a .rar with password and giving it a randon name.

Try this. Password is the name of this website as it is, all lower case.

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Hey - it looks like your download was flagged for DMCA content. Not sure what it'd pick up in a shader set, though.

See if this works. Password is the name of this website as it is, all lower case. No "www" or ".com", obviously.

bennino1984

Nov 21, 2017
That's so damn strange, wtf. Oh well, i'll just upload the preset itself without any files.

Download Reshade 4.4.2:

And the shaders:

Hopefully the loser with no life who reported the links (which is someone from this forum, clearly) won't do it again.
Cn you please share here the preset file directly without using mediafire??? Zip the file with a coommon name and put it here please

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Cn you please share here the preset file directly without using mediafire??? Zip the file with a coommon name and put it here please
I am gonna share 2 presets i use, i think both look cool.

Keep in mind you need the file above from Mediafire for the effects and Reshade 4.4.2 or newer. I really don't get why you can't download from there.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bennino1984

bennino1984

Nov 21, 2017
I am gonna share 2 presets i use, i think both look cool.

Keep in mind you need the file above from Mediafire for the effects and Reshade 4.4.2 or newer. I really don't get why you can't download from there.
because in Italy the wifi connection with the company "Wind 3" blocks any (for them....very silly) "suspicious file......absurd

bennino1984

Nov 21, 2017
Do you need the Visuals file here too? I can try to upload it.
The problem is that I don't really know how to do it. I Might have already everithing needed.....can you please check whatelse I need and maybe explain to me ( like to an idiot ahahah, joking ) how to do it? thanks in advance :)

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes