Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
I reworked Tifa a bit, i tried to correct her genital area where it had a lot of random black skin color and looked extremely weird, this looks better, but also could look a bit glitchy when it comes to some reflections, so keep that in mind. She does look better anyway. Also i am gonna try to correct other characters that have messed up skin textures, such as Cindy or Yennefer. Also Tifa needs more work, this is just a small test.

Backup your original files always just in case.

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
does someone have an AIO pack like this? just found out about this game, and downloading every modded girl individually doesn't look too practical
The game comes with all of the girls already, the mods posted here by me and some others it's just optional if you want to give them a visual upgrade, but the base game has it all, you don't have to download them manually.

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Is there a way to make the male body transparent or remove it all together?
Yeah, for the dude you can do it. I posted how to do it in the game's Discord server. You need a few tools on how to mod this part of the game.

Anyway, the tutorial is on this page: https://f95zone.to/threads/true-facials-0-42b-pro-march-14th-henrytaiwan.35192/post-9144847

And here is the message link where i explain it, it says "Deleted User" because that was my old account:

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes