Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Olioliooo

Aug 12, 2018
i dont understand how this stuff didnt pull through more than it did
being able to manipulate everything manually just gives a greater sense of control and presence
but i guess most people just want to clickan arrow symbol and have everything automated in scenes
shame

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
i dont understand how this stuff didnt pull through more than it did
being able to manipulate everything manually just gives a greater sense of control and presence
but i guess most people just want to clickan arrow symbol and have everything automated in scenes
shame
well, I can speculate that some causes could have been the creator's erratic and somewhat shy behaviour and the fact that it was left unfinished (a first for patreon games right?).
Than, as you point out, it puts itself between the anvil of the click to play (dumb) games and the hammer of the super-customizable open mod 10tons weight titles, which actually makes it great in my opinion, but can be seen as a difect by the majority

Reactions: tterp

DommySalami

Feb 14, 2022
From the Discord:
I do want to point out the Patreon post Henry made after his previous hiatus. We all thought he was dead, prison, military, god knows what. But nope, he's just a regular guy living a stressful life, and he's a little antisocial, and a perfectionist. Hence why he rewrote TF from 0.39 to 0.4+ and refused to talk about it or share details until it was ready. I've said it before, if HT does come back, he will probably have another total rewrite and the game will be a massive leap forward similar to the previous. Patreon post, for reference. "As for me, before my hiatus things was going well. Patreon support was growing and though there was stressful periods, I managed to pushed through. Then a number of unexpected events took me out of action.The pandemic was troublesome, but the underlying fatigue and my own personal life also hit hard. I thought I would be occupied for a short while, but things just kept spiraling out of control. Eventually I came back with fresh eyes, and there was a few problems.
  • The game didn't look great.
  • The workload was dead heavy.
  • I feel terrible returning after so long with nothing to show for it.
I needed to fix this, and that means solving several hard technical problems (mainly rendering and automation). I'm happy that it did, but TF simply wasn't meant to become a big project, it started as a simple fluid sim test (v0.1).I had a hard time, months and months of grueling work, full of frustration and anxiety. So many parts of this has never been done before (by anyone), and it took several failures for anything to start working. Somehow, everything did come together.All in all, v0.4 took longer than the rest combined."
I dont know if this his helpful or not :D

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Are you sure about that one? Afaik, 3DSV doesn't have any physics simulation whatsoever, but instead does the 20 years old texture swap stuff. Am I missing something?
quite so, it was a simple spurt with an incremental overlay on body and shade-away effect simulating some dripping, than I think a couple of mods were released, but based on water particle fx not comparable to this quality.
Maybe the new version (VX) have a better solution, idk

Reactions: pansch

defp

May 13, 2018
I think I've successfully extracted and exported every asset from this game. Would that A, be problematic for me to share, and B, be something anyone is interested in obtaining?

Reactions: DommySalami
Apr 7, 2019
I think I've successfully extracted and exported every asset from this game. Would that A, be problematic for me to share, and B, be something anyone is interested in obtaining?
given this is pretty much a pirate forum, and the dev has been missing for over a year anyway, "problematic" is the least of anyone's concern. Pretty sure anyone still following this thread would be interested, but its really difficult to believe a claim of someone just saying they extracted stuff, specially given there was a guy before who claimed he could save and share new poses and it turned out to be a virus.

Reactions: xocolonu

defp

May 13, 2018
Edit: Adding links as it uploads.
So I should correct what I said earlier because there are some assets that are unreadable, but some seemingly important bits may be in there. I just don't know enough about Unity to make use of this stuff so maybe someone else can.

If you don't trust any of it feel free to try extracting the assets yourself:

Temp download:
Main folder stuff-

Mod folder stuff-
(part1)
(part2)

Last edited:

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
Most of the modding stuff is already on the discord, but like the other guy said, it would be better to just give the extractor and tutorial on how to do it. It ends up just helping others who may come across something you might have missed.

Most of the extracted models don't really "work" though, mainly because of the scripts that need to be attached, sadly the game can't run models without those scripts, so you can't really repackage it since it corrupts the scripts when you extract them

defp

May 13, 2018
i extracted those mod files into mods/character but it didn't work, could any one help please
The mod files are from the mod folder which is where most of the game data is stored. It's just those files which were ripped using the tool I posted about. You can see the textures and other stuff there.

Most of the modding stuff is already on the discord, but like the other guy said, it would be better to just give the extractor and tutorial on how to do it. It ends up just helping others who may come across something you might have missed.

Most of the extracted models don't really "work" though, mainly because of the scripts that need to be attached, sadly the game can't run models without those scripts, so you can't really repackage it since it corrupts the scripts when you extract them
I'm not sure if you actually looked at what was extracted or whether you read my following post. I included a link to the tool I used, and scripts are in the files extracted.

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
The mod files are from the mod folder which is where most of the game data is stored. It's just those files which were ripped using the tool I posted about. You can see the textures and other stuff there.

I'm not sure if you actually looked at what was extracted or whether you read my following post. I included a link to the tool I used, and scripts are in the files extracted.
I didnt look, ill do it rn. But from what ive done to try to recreate the packs, the scripts "export" but it rather isnt extracted fully, or its just a dummy file. Most files are able to be replaced like the Magica Cloth and i think the Spline one, but theres custom ones im assuming Henry coded himself, like "Girl" or "Penis". I may be completely wrong but i don't believe they can be extracted using Asset Ripper, ive tried it before.

Again though, ill see the files you uploaded and test it out

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes