Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

boshyt29

May 30, 2020
Has anyone figured out a way to replace the male character with one of the female characters? Would love some futa implementation!

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
Found out how to enhance the ass significantly, edited the already modded Mai, but ill remake 2B and another girl in the coming weeks .

Just download and drop the file in the Characters mod folder, no need to rename or replace.

Enjoy, and a happy new year!

Last edited:

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
thank you, i legit forgot about this guys post, it actually helped a lot in creating the new mod, as well as speeding up the future mods.

You never know who can end up being a huge help ❤
Can you replace a man with a woman? That is, woman against woman?

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
Can you replace a man with a woman? That is, woman against woman?
i can only make "clones" but they cant be moved, nor is it sharable. its something ive tried again and again but my guess is that it crashes because both the female and male have different scripts and armatures.

Ill try looking into it more, but my guess is that until we get a decompiled asset bundle, we probably wont be able to have new meshes or gender swaps.

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
Maybe this guide help with modding:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
extracting the models is actually fairly easy, its putting it back into the assetbundles thats hard, since you cant extract the scripts without breaking them. Ive used this technique to change some textures for an upcoming mod im working on though, its definitely helpful

dgghdh

Nov 3, 2019
Does anyone know how are models supposed to be created? Couldnt find much and wanted to try creating one

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes