Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
Does anyone know how are models supposed to be created? Couldnt find much and wanted to try creating one
You should join the discord, me and a couple guys have small guides on how to do it.

For now though you can only edit the mesh via values/"sliders" when you edit the already existing files, thats why you only see modified girls and no actual new ones. You cannot import new meshes into the game.

You can replace the textures completely though, which means you can reskin any girl in the game.

Just a warning though, modding the girls is a pretty tedious, and is not streamlined at all.

Reactions: dgghdh

dgghdh

Nov 3, 2019
You should join the discord, me and a couple guys have small guides on how to do it.

For now though you can only edit the mesh via values/"sliders" when you edit the already existing files, thats why you only see modified girls and no actual new ones. You cannot import new meshes into the game.

You can replace the textures completely though, which means you can reskin any girl in the game.

Just a warning though, modding the girls is a pretty tedious, and is not streamlined at all.
Damn I thought the .tfa files where responsible for the models

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
Damn I thought the .tfa files where responsible for the models
yes they are, and they are also able to be extracted, the problem is that we dont have the original scripts Henry used that are inside the assetbundles, so you cant repackage them since the scripts break when you try to export them.

You basically have to work with whats already inside the assetbundle, you cant import anything into it. It kind of sucks that the scripts are embedded into the assetbundles, but it is what it is.

Ive tried to redirect the scripts to an external path on the pc so it reads meshes outside the bundle, but seeing how embedded the meshes are to the bundle, im honestly not sure if it would work.

If you or anyone reading this can decompile the scripts used, im pretty positive new mods could be made fairly easily, but im very new to decompiling so i doubt id be able to get it done.

dgghdh

Nov 3, 2019
Tried to decompile the game but Unity does a really good job in making it almost impossible from the gamefiles, there are a ton of compilation errors and even resolving them will just give you more. Plus the actual game logic is nowhere to be found, the literal Game.cs script that should contain all the game related events is full of return null; functions. Maybe taking a memory dump with the game running could help but I've never spent time doing it that way

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Colt Zero heavly modded the commands on the old 0.39 version in 2021, it might be worth a look if anybody still has that mod
Just speculating, but an idea is all I can give
hope it helps someway

Tey

Oct 1, 2017
Found out how to enhance the ass significantly, edited the already modded Mai, but ill remake 2B and another girl in the coming weeks .

Just download and drop the file in the Characters mod folder, no need to rename or replace.

Enjoy, and a happy new year!

Great job, do it with some other girls too, when you have free time

loler69

Jan 13, 2020

Made a very curvy Witch Mercy, finally got down to improving the breasts to make them feel and move more naturally, her ass is also improved to bend a bit better than my last Mai mod.

because this mod is made for bigger breasts, smaller breasts look and act a bit odd.

No need to rename, just drag and drop file into mod/character folder and you're good to go

Pretty happy with the results, might make some buff/scrawny versions of Cloud next, enjoy everyone

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
+1 for using the Hyrule Warriors model for Zelda. HW Zelda is severely underrated by Zelda fans simply because she's non-canon to the lore.

Also, i assume the main exe file triggering anti-viruses is a fake detection???

estalatifiti

Jan 22, 2020
Found out how to enhance the ass significantly, edited the already modded Mai, but ill remake 2B and another girl in the coming weeks .

Just download and drop the file in the Characters mod folder, no need to rename or replace.

Enjoy, and a happy new year!

OMG! You are a god! You literally resurrected this game for me, thank you my friend!

Reactions: loler69

samuraisfm

Jun 11, 2020
Fixed Aerith: I used other textures to fix her skin issues (now her skin looks smooth and pretty) and upscaled most of her textures to 4k and eyes to 2k. Sadly seems it's impossible to fully remove the strange marks/shadows on her neck, looks a severely messed up issue with the texture, even when you edit it, it remains. Anyway, she looks a lot better now:
it looks like the marks are supposed to be shadows maybe from her necklace? IDK, either way, thanks!

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes