Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
This is a modded Jill using a Triss texture from a Witcher 3 mod, BlueCam from the server managed to add it to her. It's not fully Triss, but has some touches that try to resemble her, such as her hair and the face maybe looks a bit like her? Anyway, i think she looks cool, i did edit her eyes and body to 4k, she looks really good imo. Enjoy! Think of it as an alternate version of Jill.

SF13213455

Apr 16, 2020
Fixed Aerith: I used other textures to fix her skin issues (now her skin looks smooth and pretty) and upscaled most of her textures to 4k and eyes to 2k. Sadly seems it's impossible to fully remove the strange marks/shadows on her neck, looks like a severely messed up issue with the texture, even when you edit it, it remains. Anyway, she looks a lot better now:
Keep it up you're doing God's work, you are amazing. You said you were doing a mod for 2B also, any news on that?

estalatifiti

Jan 22, 2020
Found out how to enhance the ass significantly, edited the already modded Mai, but ill remake 2B and another girl in the coming weeks .

Just download and drop the file in the Characters mod folder, no need to rename or replace.

Enjoy, and a happy new year!

Please man, make a thic version like that for 2B and Tifa =D

Reactions: an0n3000 and PK22

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Keep it up you're doing God's work, you are amazing. You said you were doing a mod for 2B also, any news on that?
I fixed 2B face (it was too red and her neck looked like she had a rash lmao), her body is upscaled to 4k (the original texture the game uses is quite good), i gave her a new 4k outift, edited her pussy a bit, made it a bit more pink, if you don't like it i can try to use another texture or adjust the color a bit) and overall i think this 2B is very good. There are other body textures that are very good, but if i add them, she will glitch out (sadly some characters have this issue) and get a horrible neck seam, so this will do.

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Fully edited Lara, real eye color from ROTTR, 2k res, 4k body made for her, 4k pussy texture and 4k outfit.

I think her eyes are too bright, so i think i will adjust this a bit so they look more natural.

EDIT: Fixed Lara eyes, they don't look overly bright anymore.

Last edited:

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Alternate Mai, this one has different skin, i fully upscaled it to 4k and sharpened it a bit, better pussy texture (more visible details) and 4k outfit. This one has less visible neck seam bug than the one i uploaded before because it uses the game's original textures. Credits to Nameless for the nipples edit.

The Mediafire link was acting a bit funny, so if it's not the same model as in the screens, let me know.

Last edited:

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Aerith perfect face. Smooth and beautiful skin compared to the terrible vanilla texture. Minor neck issues. Still looking into it, but most likely is an issue with a non-editable texture from the model.

Anyway, this looks excellent, very close to the FF7: Remake itself. Replace the old one with this! Next update is Tifa model skin issues (black spots i found).

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Fully fixed Cindy, no body or neck glitches. One of the most messed up characters in the game (her skin was terrible) which was a shame because she is beautiful, 100% fix, full 4k clothes, body and pussy, 2k eyes, new refined face. She may become one of your favorites now.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes