Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Remastered Ciri, full new 4k body with scars from The Witcher game, reworked eyes with better colors by me, white pubes, full and subtle anus textures. I may make another version with no scars, but this one looks so good and it's pretty much full Ciri for you, so i think it's amazing.

Comes with 2 versions, her normal face, but remastered thanks to Nameless, looks great. And another face with more fine lines and textures, credits to jochan449 from Nexus for the amazing edit and BlueCam from the server for applying the texture into her. Pretty much this Ciri is the work from different users lol. Enjoy. Use one at a time, you can alternate them if you want to. The 3 last screenshots are with her new face.

Last edited:

Waperen

Feb 8, 2024
can someone change the guy model? I hate lay girls under cloud, and this templar is too silly for being recorded while fucking, also, it is impossible to make girl-on-girl action? And most important, is it possible to disable mouse coursor to move limbs while recording freely?

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
can someone change the guy model? I hate lay girls under cloud, and this templar is too silly for being recorded while fucking, also, it is impossible to make girl-on-girl action? And most important, is it possible to disable mouse coursor to move limbs while recording freely?
sadly those are all no's, ive also been thinkin of making a buffer cloud, might even make a darker version. These girls need some dark dick

are you recording using the in-game recorder? i think the cursor doesnt appear normally using the built in recorder, i might be wrong though

Waperen

Feb 8, 2024
sadly those are all no's, ive also been thinkin of making a buffer cloud, might even make a darker version. These girls need some dark dick

are you recording using the in-game recorder? i think the cursor doesnt appear normally using the built in recorder, i might be wrong though
I was using GeforceExpirience record option, was good, no quality and fps reduction, but it records cursor as well, just tried OBS, but it cuts framerate i can say that because it lagging when recorded, but you can disable cursor recording, which leads to making animations more alive with additional directed moves of draggable limbs

Waperen

Feb 8, 2024
Fully new Elizabeth, as always, everything is changed and improved. Hope someone enjoys this character that isn't too popular.

Man, you are great, Big Thank to you for your work, also can you update basic male model, and tracer if possible, also additional skins for Dva and Widow would be amazing, thanks again!

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Man, you are great, Big Thank to you for your work, also can you update basic male model, and tracer if possible, also additional skins for Dva and Widow would be amazing, thanks again!
Yeah, gonna try that, i will do a new version of D.Va, her current skin looks good but the color does not match her face so it can look a bit weird, as for the male models, i can remake Cloud, the Default base model is more difficult since he inside the game's files.

Also, don't know what you mean by "adding" additional skins, you can only edit the ones in the game and replace with another one if the file from image matches the one in the game.

Last edited:

degenerate28

Apr 29, 2021
Yeah, gonna try that, i will do a new version of D.Va, her current skin looks good but the color does not match her face so it can look a bit weird, as for the male models, i can remake Cloud, the Default base model is more difficult since he inside the game's files.

Also, don't know what you mean by "adding" additional skins, you can only edit the ones in the game and replace with another one if the file from image matches the one in the game.
You are amazing man. You reviving this game alone.

Waperen

Feb 8, 2024

yes, I understand about replacing models, i mean maybe othe outfits, there are a lot from Overwatch, shame it is hard to improve default male model, I just dont like the genitalia shape of Cloud

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
yes, I understand about replacing models, i mean maybe othe outfits, there are a lot from Overwatch, shame it is hard to improve default male model, I just dont like the genitalia shape of Cloud
Both Cloud and the Default model have exactly the same penis model. I don't know what you mean that you think it's different. Also, as i said, you just can't replace outfits, only find better quality ones or with alternate colors that match the one the game has.

Last edited:

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
2 new versions of Cloud, 4k body, lighter dick color. 2 versions, vanilla penis type and modded longer but narrower penis, credits to Loler for the change in character shape.

3 first pic with normal penis, last 3 with the modded one.

Last edited:
Reactions: loler69

an0n3000

Mar 5, 2022
It would also be nice to be able to hide the male body (or remove body textures) and leave only the penis. as it was in previous versions. I don’t quite understand what’s happening in the code of the model itself, but I think the body model can somehow be hidden rather than edited.

Waperen

Feb 8, 2024
2 new versions of Cloud, 4k body, lighter dick color. 2 versions, vanilla penis type and modded longer but narrower penis, credits to Loler for the change in character shape.

3 first pick with normal penis, last 3 with the modded one.

seems like I was saying about some improved Cloud, havent used that one from default pack of mods

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
It would also be nice to be able to hide the male body (or remove body textures) and leave only the penis. as it was in previous versions. I don’t quite understand what’s happening in the code of the model itself, but I think the body model can somehow be hidden rather than edited.
Maybe i can delete all of Cloud's body textures and clothing so only a floating penis is seen. I will try that.

Reactions: an0n3000

Waperen

Feb 8, 2024
Maybe i can delete all of Cloud's body textures and clothing so only a floating penis is seen. I will try that.
is it possible to make tentacle instead of floating penis? to delete body, and replace it with that long thing

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
I tried deleting the texture but still a base body with no polygons shows up (fully white lol), so yeah, can't do anything in that regard.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes