Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

an0n3000

Mar 5, 2022
I just checked Henry Taiwan's Patreon..... His page is now completely unavailable for viewing. Looks like we'll never hear anything from him again.

Kevodi

Mar 14, 2023
2B Goth versions, Took a lot of time to get the meshes and hopefully streamline the process of future hand painted textures for the girls. Her body is different to the other girls, as her torso is smaller, making her feel more stylized. Theres 2 versions of her with and without glowing eyes, NG being No Glow. Enjoy

Added: Piercings, Freckles, Goth Makeup, Lingerie Stockings/Gloves/Chocker, Oiled Skin, Painted Nails, Visible Leg Squish, More Definition on Stomach and Back, Used Rough Maps to Matte the clothing, Removed Feathers on dress to look more modern, Cut Dress at shoulders and lets Cum go through, and Eye Glow.

Issues: Boots and Old Stockings cannot be aligned as they were attached differently, Glow Eyes black out when head is tilted down, and Breasts are oddly positioned UNTIL you move the boob slider, they should bounce back after you touch it i have no idea why.

how to remove her eye tape?

Waperen

Feb 8, 2024
I've checked the game files, i could add new backgrounds if i find the type of images the game uses for that, but as new scenarios inserted into the game, not yet at least for now.
is there a way to move two hands at the same time, or to make as draggable full hands with fingers not just shoulders? or it is hidden in files, also can oyu tell how to enable those reshades with ini files etc, or which API TF using to install that one by .exe file?

M925Ya

May 27, 2022
2B Goth versions, Took a lot of time to get the meshes and hopefully streamline the process of future hand painted textures for the girls. Her body is different to the other girls, as her torso is smaller, making her feel more stylized. Theres 2 versions of her with and without glowing eyes, NG being No Glow. Enjoy

Added: Piercings, Freckles, Goth Makeup, Lingerie Stockings/Gloves/Chocker, Oiled Skin, Painted Nails, Visible Leg Squish, More Definition on Stomach and Back, Used Rough Maps to Matte the clothing, Removed Feathers on dress to look more modern, Cut Dress at shoulders and lets Cum go through, and Eye Glow.

Issues: Boots and Old Stockings cannot be aligned as they were attached differently, Glow Eyes black out when head is tilted down, and Breasts are oddly positioned UNTIL you move the boob slider, they should bounce back after you touch it i have no idea why.

thanks! Love it, I'm really liking these curvy models, I'd replace all mine with them if I could hah

Reactions: loler69

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
is there a way to move two hands at the same time, or to make as draggable full hands with fingers not just shoulders? or it is hidden in files, also can oyu tell how to enable those reshades with ini files etc, or which API TF using to install that one by .exe file?
No idea how to move both hands at the same time. The game uses DX11 API so select that in Reshade install, i use a Reshade preset i made myself. First, install the latest version of Reshade from the site, install the basic effects only, nothing else, then just add this to the game folder and replace everything:

If the link is down i will DM the files from another host to you since some people actually reported it due to being Reshade files. *sigh*.

Point01

Feb 11, 2024
I've been lurking, anyways
I'm open to requests on specific girls, but again I'll always work on one i find interesting first.
how about Dead or Alive girls?
unrelated question, is it possible to create your own poses?

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
I've been lurking, anyways

how about Dead or Alive girls?
unrelated question, is it possible to create your own poses?
ive seen data on some poses but its a LOT of position values which are like 20 numbers each, 3 for each axis, for every bone.

I cant add new girl models but ive thought about making a texture of other DOA girls using Maries base model, since they all have very similar models to begin with.

• Yay, new update!
  • Red Heart
Reactions: M925Ya and Kevodi

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
judging from the game i can understand, since everything is movable. What could help is a way to snapshot the current positional values I guess
It doesnt seem impossible, but you definitely need a pipeline for all those numbers, theres just isnt one that exists until someone makes it.

I did try editing it, and it seemed to corrupt the file and make it unreadable, so im not too sure how realistic custom poses are for the time being.

Even with the Unity Explorer you still need to copy paste every single value, there isnt a real way to just copy all

Reactions: Kevodi and M925Ya

an0n3000

Mar 5, 2022
And a few more screenshots of different variations of poses and emotions of different characters. Despite not the best character control tools (bugs of bones or axes, problems with topology), sometimes you get a completely photogenic result with virtually no visible problems in the frame. Of course, having visible control spheres with axes (X/Y/Z), like in 3D editors..... it would be much easier to create more interesting variations of poses without distorting the geometry of the model. Well, the smoothness of the animation is sometimes disrupted. You can see how the hierarchy of bones in the model produces strange results without any predictable solution. The potential of this project is quite enormous, but it’s a pity that solving most of the problems is very difficult. But if you bring it to mind, then anything is possible.

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I should download this again.
Speaking of downloading, I see there are mods now.
Is there a link for all of them or do I need to find and download them all one by one?

M925Ya

May 27, 2022
I should download this again.
Speaking of downloading, I see there are mods now.
Is there a link for all of them or do I need to find and download them all one by one?
don't think a new link was made yet, I went through a bunch of pages and looks like the new stuff starts around page 185 and up...good luck

Reactions: Purple_Heart

an0n3000

Mar 5, 2022
For those who didn’t know, there are unused objects on the ff7_seventh_heaven map outside the HDR sphere. It seems that the developer had more ambitious plans for the development of locations that he tested in every possible way. But these ideas were never implemented.

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
And a few more screenshots of different variations of poses and emotions of different characters. Despite not the best character control tools (bugs of bones or axes, problems with topology), sometimes you get a completely photogenic result with virtually no visible problems in the frame. Of course, having visible control spheres with axes (X/Y/Z), like in 3D editors..... it would be much easier to create more interesting variations of poses without distorting the geometry of the model. Well, the smoothness of the animation is sometimes disrupted. You can see how the hierarchy of bones in the model produces strange results without any predictable solution. The potential of this project is quite enormous, but it’s a pity that solving most of the problems is very difficult. But if you bring it to mind, then anything is possible.
You are quite creative, very dynamic poses and expressions. I also think you should use Reshade, really brings the game to life.

Reactions: an0n3000
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes