Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Waperen

Feb 8, 2024
Edited Cloud with higher quality 4k textures, credits to Loler for the edit on Cloud's shape and different dick. I may another edit with his normal dick if anyone prefers that.

thanks for your work of girl models! can you change clouds head at all? with dick, is it possible to change his face and hair? to make short black haired, just regular

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
thanks for your work of girl models! can you change clouds head at all? with dick, is it possible to change his face and hair? to make short black haired, just regular
I could try to change his face with other mods made for him, but it's difficult. Also if you want, i could give him a mask or cover his face if you want to make him more impersonal (sorta like the default Helmet dude) and remove his eye pupils; i can make him more "doll-like", but in reality he will look more like an alien, i can also make the dick to look like a dildo if you'd like that.

Hair, only color, not make it shorter or longer.

Reactions: Waperen

Waperen

Feb 8, 2024
I could try to change his face with other mods made for him, but it's difficult. Also if you want, i could give him a mask or cover his face if you want to make him more impersonal (sorta like the default Helmet dude) and remove his eye pupils; i can make him more "doll-like", but in reality he will look more like an alien, i can also make the dick to look like a dildo if you'd like that.

Hair, only color, not make it shorter or longer.
then dark hair and mask maybe, would be good, at least interesting how it will look

Jan 6, 2021
I hope you guys like her, for the first time, fully customized and modded Primrose. Painted fingernails, new pussy, highly detailed body and ass textures, upscaled eyes. To install this replace the file named "data.unity3d" in TrueFacials\bin_Data, i will post a screenshot of the file that needs replacing.

Make a backup of the original file just in case, but in reality, you won't have any problems.

Sadly, i couldn't replace her sorta buggy pubic hair or remove it, it eithers gets glitched or makes the game crash, but still i may try to do it. Either way, she is one of the most beautiful characters ever.

thank you! i actually always wondered why no one mod her since i like her but never asked it since i dont play this game anymore. i forgot if its customizable ingame or not but can you make the areola smaller? make it closer to the original model

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
thank you! i actually always wondered why no one mod her since i like her but never asked it since i dont play this game anymore. i forgot if its customizable ingame or not but can you make the areola smaller? make it closer to the original model
I used a custom body but i will see if i can find a similar one with smaller areola.

• Red Heart
Reactions: somethingnooneknow

Waperen

Feb 8, 2024
Waperen

Alright, try this one:

Looks weird, but you may like it.
well, i was expecting something like that, maybe darker colors like balaclava, hair, well, if you can make it black, anyway thank you for trying, you dont even know me, and you helping me

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Hyper realistic Jill. I tried new textures here, skin imperfections and almost like real life skin texture so the character looks a lot less cartoony. I am gonna try to either edit other characters with similar textures or use these with some variances, could work as a nice alternative. It looks incredible. Some may not like it so i get that, i posted another Jill version here with smoother skin, so you can also use that as well.

Waperen

Feb 8, 2024
Hyper realistic Jill. I tried new textures here, skin imperfections and almost like real life skin texture so the character looks a lot less cartoony. I am gonna try to either edit other characters with similar textures or use these with some variances, could work as a nice alternative. It looks incredible. Some may not like it so i get that, i posted another Jill version here with smoother skin, so you can also use that as well.

Looks better indeed!

RandomUser88

Jul 22, 2018
I downloaded this game yesterday to try it out even if it's abandoned, and noticed there are two Y'shtola. One of them work fine, but the one named Yshtola makes the game stop working, is that supposed to happen? And are there any good texture upgrades for the Y'shtola that works?

Or a model swap to turn 2B into 2P?

Last edited:

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
I downloaded this game yesterday to try it out even if it's abandoned, and noticed there are two Y'shtola. One of them work fine, but the one named Yshtola makes the game stop working, is that supposed to happen? And are there any good texture upgrades for the Y'shtola that works?

Or a model swap to turn 2B into 2P?
most mods dont work if you have 2 with the same name, you have to replace the original with the original name unless it states overwise. No 2p for now, ive thought about it before but not one im currently working on

Waperen

Feb 8, 2024
Small update to Tifa with some nice changes, better eye color and some cool fingernails.

I asked you a lot, but from your work will benefit a lot of people, but I'll ask one thing else, can you fix that skin transition on marie rose? or is there marie retextured model, it looks like original

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes