Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

an0n3000

Mar 5, 2022
You are quite creative, very dynamic poses and expressions. I also think you should use Reshade, really brings the game to life.
at some point I didn’t provide the meaning, and then I completely missed the link to the re-shade, and now I don’t even know where to look for it. As far as I remember, there were several options from different users. If you duplicate the link, I will try to install it

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
For those who didn’t know, there are unused objects on the ff7_seventh_heaven map outside the HDR sphere. It seems that the developer had more ambitious plans for the development of locations that he tested in every possible way. But these ideas were never implemented.
interesting, nice find. I can possible make those the main maps

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
Hey for anyone trying to find my mods, ive set up a shop for you guys to go and browse instead of having to looking through here, and of course any tips are always welcome (y)

Unique girls are ones you dont need to rename, default girls/guys are ones you have to replace with the originals

an0n3000

Mar 5, 2022
I found the re-shade in other discussion threads but link blocked for copyright reasons

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
I found the re-shade in other discussion threads but link blocked for copyright reasons
The game uses DX11 API so select that in Reshade install, i use a Reshade preset i made myself. First, install the latest version of Reshade from the site, point the install to the game's .exe which is "bin.exe" and install the basic effects only, nothing else, then just add this to the game folder and replace everything:

lel20

Mar 13, 2018
2B Goth versions, Took a lot of time to get the meshes and hopefully streamline the process of future hand painted textures for the girls. Her body is different to the other girls, as her torso is smaller, making her feel more stylized. Theres 2 versions of her with and without glowing eyes, NG being No Glow. Enjoy

Added: Piercings, Freckles, Goth Makeup, Lingerie Stockings/Gloves/Chocker, Oiled Skin, Painted Nails, Visible Leg Squish, More Definition on Stomach and Back, Used Rough Maps to Matte the clothing, Removed Feathers on dress to look more modern, Cut Dress at shoulders and lets Cum go through, and Eye Glow.

Issues: Boots and Old Stockings cannot be aligned as they were attached differently, Glow Eyes black out when head is tilted down, and Breasts are oddly positioned UNTIL you move the boob slider, they should bounce back after you touch it i have no idea why.

Very cool, but is there a wav to have this model but with no stockings, only bare legs?

DraculaFG

Jun 6, 2023
I am unable to join the discord... can someone send a new invite link?
If I am blocked, only Henry can unblock me, right?

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
I am unable to join the discord... can someone send a new invite link?
If I am blocked, only Henry can unblock me, right?
You should not be banned, i DM'ed you an invite, if you can't join, maybe your account was banned because sometimes we get a lot of spam from bot or hacked accounts to scam nsfw servers, so you would need to get unbanned.

Reactions: DraculaFG

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
I hope you guys like her, for the first time, fully customized and modded Primrose. Painted fingernails, new pussy, highly detailed body and ass textures, upscaled eyes. To install this replace the file named "data.unity3d" in TrueFacials\bin_Data, i will post a screenshot of the file that needs replacing.

Make a backup of the original file just in case, but in reality, you won't have any problems.

Sadly, i couldn't replace her sorta buggy pubic hair or remove it, it eithers gets glitched or makes the game crash, but still i may try to do it. Either way, she is one of the most beautiful characters ever.

Last edited:

degenerate28

Apr 29, 2021
The game uses DX11 API so select that in Reshade install, i use a Reshade preset i made myself. First, install the latest version of Reshade from the site, point the install to the game's .exe which is "bin.exe" and install the basic effects only, nothing else, then just add this to the game folder and replace everything:
can you reupload this one? Its says file download blocked.

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Edited Cloud with higher quality 4k textures, credits to Loler for the edit on Cloud's shape and different dick. I may do another edit with his normal dick if anyone prefers that.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes