Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

pipetkins

Mar 30, 2019
Hello everyone. Perhaps this question has already been raised in this topic, but I will ask it anyway. I have a 0.42b version of the game. During the auto animation of the, the male character get bogged down (starts to twitch violently) and the act states. How to deal with it?

Waperen

Feb 8, 2024
Hello everyone. Perhaps this question has already been raised in this topic, but I will ask it anyway. I have a 0.42b version of the game. During the auto animation of the, the male character get bogged down (starts to twitch violently) and the act states. How to deal with it?
some body parts probably clipping into one another, look for such touching places where conflict appears

Waperen

Feb 8, 2024
I tried deleting the texture but still a base body with no polygons shows up (fully white lol), so yeah, can't do anything in that regard.
so you cant cut off head too? it takes a lot of time to turn it on the opposite side to avoid clipping

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
I was using GeforceExpirience record option, was good, no quality and fps reduction, but it records cursor as well, just tried OBS, but it cuts framerate i can say that because it lagging when recorded, but you can disable cursor recording, which leads to making animations more alive with additional directed moves of draggable limbs
from what i remember, the built in recorder "lags", but in the final video it keeps it at a consistent fps. It just uses the unique frames

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
It would also be nice to be able to hide the male body (or remove body textures) and leave only the penis. as it was in previous versions. I don’t quite understand what’s happening in the code of the model itself, but I think the body model can somehow be hidden rather than edited.
interesting idea, i could possible make a "sex doll" looking penis with only the pelvis, it might crash the bundle but its worth a shot

Reactions: rev_10

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Dva, smoother and prettier pussy. The older version looked rough and with weird colors, plus it was too big. This should be more according to her. I gotta change that in a few characters.

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Aerith with custom pussy and ass textures. Similar to the one i uploaded before, but with more fine details and pubes. Only slight neck issues, with her model sadly it's difficult to figure them out. The rest looks perfect.

Waperen

Feb 8, 2024
Dva, smoother and prettier pussy. The older version looked rough and with weird colors, plus it was too big. This should be more according to her. I gotta change that in a few characters.

damn awesome, but do you have fully shaved version?

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
2B Goth versions, Took a lot of time to get the meshes and hopefully streamline the process of future hand painted textures for the girls. Her body is different to the other girls, as her torso is smaller, making her feel more stylized. Theres 2 versions of her with and without glowing eyes, NG being No Glow. Enjoy

Added: Piercings, Freckles, Goth Makeup, Lingerie Stockings/Gloves/Chocker, Oiled Skin, Painted Nails, Visible Leg Squish, More Definition on Stomach and Back, Used Rough Maps to Matte the clothing, Removed Feathers on dress to look more modern, Cut Dress at shoulders and lets Cum go through, and Eye Glow.

Issues: Boots and Old Stockings cannot be aligned as they were attached differently, Glow Eyes black out when head is tilted down, and Breasts are oddly positioned UNTIL you move the boob slider, they should bounce back after you touch it i have no idea why.

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
btw, is there a way to add more maps? because i saw video with 0.3 or 0.2 version and there were arena from Overwatch
I've checked the game files, i could add new backgrounds if i find the type of images the game uses for that, but as new scenarios inserted into the game, not yet at least for now.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes