Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Hey - it looks like your download was flagged for DMCA content. Not sure what it'd pick up in a shader set, though.
That's so damn strange, wtf. Oh well, i'll just upload the preset itself without any files.

Download Reshade 4.4.2:

And the shaders:

Hopefully the loser with no life who reported the links (which is someone from this forum, clearly) won't do it again.

Reactions: spazz

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
Was able to modify the scale of the meshes and make a thiccer 2B, i also made her tits more round and touched the physics a bit on her breasts too. Hopefully since 2B is one of the older ones there are less limitations on the newer ones but i'd need to check.

The file ended up being 150mb's since it got decompressed but it should work fine, enjoy

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Here is an edit of 2B i made, her body proportions are still normal (imo she has the best body out of any character in the game and it's fine as it is), i just upscaled her to 4k and gave her hair a slight pink touch and made her pussy pink-anime style, sorta.

Last edited:

MonsterMan2000

Dec 6, 2021
i dont know if its just me , but i get an error while downloading it , when it finish the download , it wants to download it again , the only file i was able to download with no problem it was the 2b with thick thighs

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Here is an edit of 2B i made, her body proportions are still normal (imo she has the best body out of any character in the game and it's fine as it is), i just upscaled her to 4k and gave her hair a slight pink touch and made her pussy pink-anime style, sorta.

Hi, there is a strong red shade variance between the face and the body that projects a linecut shadow on the throat.
it's visible in one of your pics too
bin_2023-09-13_08-49-23.png bin 2023-09-13 20-23-47.png

Idk if it was in the original too, but it would be nice to fix it if u can
thanks for the good mod

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Hi, there is a strong red shade variance between the face and the body that projects a linecut shadow on the throat.
View attachment 2926235 View attachment 2926250

thanks for the good mod
To be honest, i don't notice that, other models do have visible issues, such as Aerith, where her neck is a mess, but on 2B, her necks look fine to me, i really can't see the problem. Besides, on the first pic you posted as an example, it's hard to see because all i am getting are her legs and pussy lmao and on the second one, she is dressed, maybe take the shot where she has no top.

• Haha
Reactions: JhonLui

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
View attachment 2926235 View attachment 2926250

thanks for the good mod
Wow dude, nice reaction, reacting with mockery.

As i said, she looks perfect to me. You know what? "Fix" this yourself, whatever "very strong red shade variance" you are seeing. Fix your monitor gamma first i'd say.

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
i dont know if its just me , but i get an error while downloading it , when it finish the download , it wants to download it again , the only file i was able to download with no problem it was the 2b with thick thighs
I have no idea, maybe it's your AV or something, i've never had issues with Mediafire files.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
To be honest, i don't notice that, other models do have visible issues, such as Aerith, where her neck is a mess, but on 2B, her necks look fine to me, i really can't see the problem. Besides, on the first pic you posted as an example, it's hard to see because all i am getting are her legs and pussy lmao and on the second one, she is dressed, maybe take the shot where she has no top.
I was laughing at the pussy reference
My bad, my shader was oversaturating the red, but this to be more precise with default graphics, just in case

bin 2023-09-14 07-05-52.png bin 2023-09-14 07-06-50.png bin 2023-09-14 07-07-16.png

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
Im not sure why, i reuploaded it, just rename the file to "mai shiranui.tfa", since it'll crash with the wrong name.

hopefully it'll let you download this one

Reactions: MonsterMan2000

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Fully edited Elizabeth, another extremely beautiful character imo. All skin textures upscaled to 4k, upscaled eyes while removing the red from them, changed hair color slightly, made her pussy a bit darker and realistic looking. Hope you guys enjoy her.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes