Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Wagadada

May 10, 2018
Yeah, latest ReShade / TFP versions.
I could share you the .ini but if you'd need the same Shader files as well.
This is the pack that I'm using for most of it: Google Drive
You can experiment around with those to try and get good results
Sorry if I sound dumb, but how do you use these files with the game?

freeopium

Jul 12, 2020
im looking for the same thing lmao
it's done using ReShade.me injector, first link in google search.
pretty straightforward in terms of setting up, just tried it myself, it basically walks you trough all the steps, but you would need to invest some time to figure out which libraries to use to achieve the same result, so the used .ini preset would be rly appreciated:)

lewdyhexy

May 3, 2020
I'm literally just going through the preset list I sent, I don't have the exact .ini files from the screenshots I took because that was the result of me tweaking some presets, taking pics, changing the skybox, needing the change the preset again...

This game's lighting is so weird that even if I had a .ini to share you would still need to tweak the settings yourself depending on which location you are in-game and what lighting is there, what skybox is on, etc. This is why I recommend just learning how to tweak the presets yourself.

However, since more people since interested I could actually try making my own presets and save them this time, and trying to make them fit the lighting a bit more universally.

I also just read about Bepinex in this thread, I'm gonna see if it's possible to adjust the very "red" lighting of this game to some more neutral color to have more control in ReShade itself. I'll have to see how possible it is to write scripts that are easy for everybody to run to change that lighting.

Oh and one more thing, don't get your hopes up about this but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IMCCGEAP

Jan 18, 2023
I'm literally just going through the preset list I sent, I don't have the exact .ini files from the screenshots I took because that was the result of me tweaking some presets, taking pics, changing the skybox, needing the change the preset again...

This game's lighting is so weird that even if I had a .ini to share you would still need to tweak the settings yourself depending on which location you are in-game and what lighting is there, what skybox is on, etc. This is why I recommend just learning how to tweak the presets yourself.

However, since more people since interested I could actually try making my own presets and save them this time, and trying to make them fit the lighting a bit more universally.

I also just read about Bepinex in this thread, I'm gonna see if it's possible to adjust the very "red" lighting of this game to some more neutral color to have more control in ReShade itself. I'll have to see how possible it is to write scripts that are easy for everybody to run to change that lighting.

That's pretty cool, keep it up if you can.;););)

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022

I hope you get something out of this.

qoofi

Aug 27, 2021
Has anything changed here while I was gone? Have any mods appeared? :-3

загруженное.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: evaw

worlingkit

Jun 6, 2020
the author's style disappears for six months or a year. And he also confused the code, so it’s problematic to figure it out (I think, in fact, no, as if someone writes the code not for themselves, TF2 is an example of this)

Apr 20, 2023

wanted to do the same thing but i gave up. Do your best buddythis game has endless potential

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
wtf ? i will never understand devs that hate modding like BRUUUUUUH, tho do you know what actually was his problem and did he stop the game bc of modding or what ? i cant get my head around this dude, the more i find out about him the more it reeks like small dick energy to me
Kid got enough money for new GPU and gone.

• Angry
Reactions: billyPoo

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Lara redone: I fully upscaled all of Lara textures to 2k and 4k, edited her eyes so they don't look so dark and closer to her original brown color and made her hair a bit less dark, upscaled her pussy and changed the color a bit, i think she looks way better than vanilla. For the editing, i used Gimp.

Here is the download link, just replace Lara's file in TrueFacials\Mods\Characters: (Backup the old Lara Croft file the game has in case something goes wrong, but everything should be fine).

I am also using Reshade on these shots, so it may look different from your game.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Lara redone: I fully upscaled all of Lara textures to 2k and 4k, edited her eyes so they don't look so dark and closer to her original brown color and made her hair a bit less dark, upscaled her pussy and changed the color a bit, i think she looks way better than vanilla. For the editing, i used Gimp.

Here is the download link, just replace Lara's file in TrueFacials\Mods\Characters: (Backup the old Lara Croft file the game has in case something goes wrong, but everything should be fine).

I am also using Reshade on these shots, so it may look different from your game.
Thanks, I'll give it a try hoping it's not too heavy for my toaster :p

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes