Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

McBenji

Jan 25, 2022
Are there any games that are similar to this, bc this is abandoned. Also why was this abandoned? I dont see any patreon post about it.

jm0n

Dec 6, 2017
this game is similar but only 1 character with limited color and undress options,
does have a cool dance option, and the positions are very cool,
favorite part for me is the sound effects

Reactions: moedor

moedor

Aug 17, 2018
this game is similar but only 1 character with limited color and undress options,
Sharing is caring. Thanks for sharing Office Sharing. (also tks for the tip on leap controller, I will try to find one on my country, but it will probably cost me a liver).

wilkins5105

Jan 15, 2021
Dev was extremely hostile to Modders and saw them as ungrateful and as if they were stealing his work. He made it deliberately difficult to make mods, but people have started to unravel the models. We have only recently gained the ability to reskin characters through some people's work, but gameplay mods are going to be extremely difficult because Henry hated modders.
It sucks that he felt that way, it could be 100x better with mods. I haven't seen the re-skins, are they available somewhere?

Reactions: hobtenko

Amun-Ra

May 7, 2020
It sucks that he felt that way, it could be 100x better with mods. I haven't seen the re-skins, are they available somewhere?
The only actual reskin release I've seen yet is this one here for 2B. Henry's view on modding is rarer to see in Western devs and devteams, but is extremely common amongst Japanese and other Eastern devs. It really sucks because of how easy it is to mod Unity games since Unity often comes with it's own mod integration. We could have so many custom characters and stages and everything else if only Henry allowed us.

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
That doesn't look similar at all, the graphics are way more cartoony to begin with and it's probably as limited as most sex games anyway with certain poses tied to a menu and locked to some camera angle. So far, no game offers the organic freedom this game does.

jm0n

Dec 6, 2017
well, i suppose i did want to clarify but got lazy,
the only true similarity is the manual controls, and honestly that's hard to find

wilkins5105

Jan 15, 2021
The only actual reskin release I've seen yet is this one here for 2B. Henry's view on modding is rarer to see in Western devs and devteams, but is extremely common amongst Japanese and other Eastern devs. It really sucks because of how easy it is to mod Unity games since Unity often comes with it's own mod integration. We could have so many custom characters and stages and everything else if only Henry allowed us.
For real, you're def right on that one. Thank for the info!

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
Hope you are well Henry, counting your cash while wickidly smiling at your pc. Still time for this maverick to pop up again, though this time I think he is gone for good. :rolleyes::confused:

Reactions: rev_10 and loksd

jm0n

Dec 6, 2017
i dont want to sound ignorant or like a jerk, but this game was essentially a virtamate clone/ripoff
you can have any character(s) you want and pretty much do anything,
even head game is another knockoff ,
not hating on it or any other game but yea

Reactions: bwebrwkerw
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes