Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Cormac

May 18, 2017
I know this game is long dead, but there is any way to add new characters in it? Question from someone who doesn't have any idea of that

Reactions: patrick_play99

Mere8158

Oct 1, 2022
sorry to disturb , i have a problem with the game , after opening it i find myself with a black screen with various commands listed and what i assume is an empty gray menu on the right , the music works but i can't move from that menu no matter what keys I press , can someone give me some advice ?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
sorry to disturb , i have a problem with the game , after opening it i find myself with a black screen with various commands listed and what i assume is an empty gray menu on the right , the music works but i can't move from that menu no matter what keys I press , can someone give me some advice ?
that's not an issue I've heard of so far on this thread and may be related to your system rather than the game.
Please try going to the ninite website and downloading all the .net things, then install them using the ninite .exe file that the website gives you, and try again after restarting your PC.
If that doesn't work, your PC components may be the issue (either too old or weak, maybe)

Reactions: Mere8158

qoofi

Aug 27, 2021
Hey Ya!
I made a huge archive with different versions of the game (from 0.2 to the final 0.42b), including everything that was indicated in this thread (which was available at the time of download)
Most of the things are taken from other sources and combined into this archive (almost 10GB): :KEK:
_
I hope the project will not be abandoned and many more things will be added. And if they are abandoned, then users will continue to improve it
Personally, I'd like to see the following:
1. more characters (including non-humans) and costumes for them
2. new maps
3. girls penises (futanari)
4. x-ray mode
5. bloating (as a result of excessive swallowing)

:^)

qoofi

Aug 27, 2021
I played a little with the 2B skin :KEK:
Meet 2B Zombie o^O
*thanks for the guide to the person who threw it off
1.png
2.png
3.png

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: reallybadman

qoofi

Aug 27, 2021
Can you customize other characters? Are you taking suggestions/requests?
I have never dealt with requests, but I can try if you ask. I will need descriptions of how you see the character (the color of his body parts, clothes, etc.), or the image of someone (picture/art)
A: most likely not, since I do it for fun in my spare time, and the quality leaves much to be desired...
_
I mainly change only the textures (their color, tone, saturation), which was done with 2B. I plan to change her clothes and a few more edits.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: patrick_play99

jamie110

Oct 6, 2020
Hey Ya!
I made a huge archive with different versions of the game (from 0.2 to the final 0.42b), including everything that was indicated in this thread (which was available at the time of download)
Most of the things are taken from other sources and combined into this archive (almost 10GB): wow he is so big :KEK:
_
I hope the project will not be abandoned and many more things will be added. And if they are abandoned, then users will continue to improve it
Personally, I'd like to see the following:
1. more characters (including non-humans) and costumes for them
2. new maps
3. girls penises (futanari)
4. x-ray mode
5. bloating (as a result of excessive swallowing)

:^)
hey man, do you have the latest mods? Can you share it with me? :4Head:

Mere8158

Oct 1, 2022
that's not an issue I've heard of so far on this thread and may be related to your system rather than the game.
Please try going to the ninite website and downloading all the .net things, then install them using the ninite .exe file that the website gives you, and try again after restarting your PC.
If that doesn't work, your PC components may be the issue (either too old or weak, maybe)
thanks a lot for the help, now everything works

qoofi

Aug 27, 2021
Can male characters be made? I want to fuck a man. Or tell us how to make a custom character.
Create - I think it's possible, but you need to work in Unity. Take an existing model as a basis and edit it.
Personally, I'm too lazy to do it.
As for me, it is better to change existing textures.
I want to try to mix 2 models - female and male to get futanari, but it requires some engine skills
_
And so we have 2 male characters: praise the sun and dude from FF
and yes, I agree that this is not enough...

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes