Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

ymrorrr

Jan 10, 2020
Does anyone know if the developer disappeared for good or if he is still on discord or whatever?

bennino1984

Nov 21, 2017
Okay, mod update. I added creampies.

I've been working on a multiple aspect mod for this game. And just to clarify, this is specifically for v0.39 Extras and not for any of the previous versions. Edit: Nor is it for 0.4, this only works for v0.39
The mod currently includes:
- Adjustments to some of the pre-existing sliders.
- A pleasure system for triggering a proper multiple spurt orgasm, rather than the default click to spurt 1 rope of cum thing. And a shortcut key for automatically triggering a full orgasm without needing to reach max pleasure.
- An erection stimulation system that makes the penis go flaccid but becomes erect with stimulation. With some sliders for controlling various aspects of it.
- Adjustable Balls size and how much they hang with some sliders for control
- An experimental "Creampie depth" feature that makes you go to a certain depth when coming inside, or makes you pull out completely. Off by default, but controllable with a slider.
- An experimental "Facial" focused feature that makes the girl try to catch cum in her mouth. Can be turned on/off with a slider
- A new messy creampie system that doesn't exactly visibly fill the holes with cum, but makes cum spill out in a manner I personally tried to make as close to physically accurate and as sexy looking as I could. And a slider for turning the feature on/off.
- Sliders for the cum holding capacity of each hole.
- And a slider for Swallowing rate, an admittedly shallow fix I've applied to lessen the constant battle of my code for spilling cum out of the mouth with Henry's code for making her swallow any cum that is inside her mouth. This is for the external swallow, when the penis is not inside her mouth, to clarify.

Mod is installed simply by extracting the zip contents into the base game folder. It should ask you to replace the commands.cfg file if you extract it in the right place. You need to turn on the pleasure system with the J key, the new slider stuff with the S key, and the quick orgasm is triggered with the N key. The pleasure system needs to be on for most of the mod's features to work. So remember to turn it on whenever you open up the game or switch to another girl. I typically just hit both J & S since you need to hit both to get all of the mod's features.

Future potential additions to this new creampie feature include:
- Cheeks puffing up
- Capacity pressure expanding hole to let cum out for longer
- Ordering cum spill based on depth/speed of the cum particles inside
- Messy saliva from throat fucking.
- Going even finer with the tuning of the numbers
- Full customization
- Full interfacing of the swallowing mechanic with my mod
- Internal visualization of cum (like the girl opening her mouth and you can see a like a puddle/pool or whatever you'd call it, though this will be admittedly a touchy thing to try to add/get right)
- Stomach/womb capacity, potential base for cum inflation

And I am also keeping in mind other suggestions like the freed up posing everyone seems to be asking for. I've also looked at some SDT mods recently, and other ideas of my own I already had. Still hard to say what I can and can't do for sure.
How to install it on last version? I don't know the right location or if it is a subfolder!

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
Any chance that some holy soul makes a mod like thet for 0.42?
Not likely. Probably more likely Henry resurrects AGAIN than for that to happen. For what it's worth I think there's a slightly more updated version of the mod in discord.

Look in the pinned posts for it.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: bennino1984

bennino1984

Nov 21, 2017
Not likely. Probably more likely Henry resurrects AGAIN than for that to happen. For what it's worth I think there's a slightly more updated version of the mod in discord.
I went on discord, but I didn't find anything about this mod. Maybe I didn't see properly, but so far people talks about suggestions, ideas and renders.....am I wrong?

Jul 26, 2019
I think he is an actual Asian though and so, his views on modding, development and the like are very different from a Western developer. He may feel that modding is an attack on his professionalism, or his ability to make a living and thus treats it like any other cyberattack, and protects his assets.
yeah i know its from 3 years ago but , LOL .

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes