Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

mp82rw

Jan 26, 2020
why ppl continue posting pictures here? stop please, except if is a useful information about the game or author or if mods become possible... everytime i keep receiving a new post information i think "maybe the author is back" but instead is just another person posting pics of their "posed characters" fucking (oh duh, lol)... ffs -_- i think there's enough images in this post to whoever wants to try.
Show me on the doll where the forum posts hurt you

• Haha
Reactions: JhonLui

_NAMELESS_

Jul 22, 2020
why ppl continue posting pictures here? stop please, except if is a useful information about the game or author or if mods become possible... everytime i keep receiving a new post information i think "maybe the author is back" but instead is just another person posting pics of their "posed characters" fucking (oh duh, lol)... ffs -_- i think there's enough images in this post to whoever wants to try.
If you are smart, you would have been on the discord server instead of waiting for someone else to inform you about the game.
Additionally the dev is not coming back, so i don't really care if anyone wants to keep posing their shits, the game is dead anyway at least they keep this thread active.
But again if you are smart you would also unwatch this thread like i did and just come back once a while if the stuff people posted can't entertain you.

bin_Screenshot_2022.07.25_-_10.09.09.17.png

Last edited:

hieiyyh

Jul 17, 2019
If you are smart, you would have been on the discord server instead of waiting for someone else to inform you about the game.
Additionally the dev is not coming back, so i don't really care if anyone wants to keep posing their shits, the game is dead anyway at least they keep this thread active.
But again if you are smart you would also unwatch this thread like i did and just come back once a while if the stuff people posted can't entertain you.

View attachment 2407998
how do you even know he isn't coming back? you are one of his parents? is he dead? the same way he disappeared last time and came back he can do now.

Reactions: Grelk and rev_10

benjaminsp98

Jul 7, 2021
how do you even know he isn't coming back? you are one of his parents? is he dead? the same way he disappeared last time and came back he can do now.
if you read the post in his discord you can undestand that he will not come back any time soon. And if for some miracle he decide to continue this game trust me you will find not one or two notification about this thread. So mark the notification of this thread as read if they are not spammed, he is not back.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
if you read the post in his discord you can undestand that he will not come back any time soon. And if for some miracle he decide to continue this game trust me you will find not one or two notification about this thread. So mark the notification of this thread as read if they are not spammed, he is not back.
What that post in his discord says?

Reactions: Grelk

benjaminsp98

Jul 7, 2021
It a post that published when he returned the first time and said that he has various problem with "players' reactions during development" and that is trying to change. If you consider that and the various mixed feedback that he got it's clear that he falled again in the same problem.

nevermind25

Jan 11, 2018
This game looks like it's built for VR, with the clunky controls and shit, but no VR mode somehow, great conceptualization dude

_NAMELESS_

Jul 22, 2020
How do you even know if he is coming back ? you are one of his parents ?

See ? it goes the same way...

But keep dreaming, i'm not stopping you.

_NAMELESS_

Jul 22, 2020
This game looks like it's built for VR, with the clunky controls and shit, but no VR mode somehow, great conceptualization dude
This is definitely not clunky controls and i have tested many VR games with desktop mode and those are absolute unplayable.

The control in TF is great for a free posing game especially you only need a mouse to play most of time, and it is also very easy to get used to the control unlike actual VR games with shitty controls out there like Virt a mate or naughty sandbox.

defp

May 13, 2018
The in-game model is a little too low res for this kinda thing, but that's the least of the community's problems at the moment.
If someone wants to do a replacer with a Jinx model... have a blast!
Model:
Original model 'Jinx Loose Canon' by Mr SFMutDude

This one was made nude but the mega link is no good:

For good measure here's a different DA model:

Reactions: Zalupochka

nobodyforever

Apr 1, 2019
If someone wants to do a replacer with a Jinx model... have a blast!
Model:
Original model 'Jinx Loose Canon' by Mr SFMutDude

This one was made nude but the mega link is no good:

For good measure here's a different DA model:
exists btw. Afaik no one has managed to replace models yet. Only modify textures so far.

Reactions: loler69

Tony Rush

Apr 27, 2018
guy i saw someone trying to mod it on discord.
I'm trying to break the models and replace them with others. There are a lot of problems with this. I don't understand the script, but I understand that the rigid binding of the model, animation, texture and interaction with it.
P.S.: ColtZero is also very actively working with the source code, but as I understand it, they want to change the model of a man to a horse (and he succeeded in this).
P.S.S.: In turn, I would like to expand the list of girls, since the functionality of the game is good, but alas, I'm not smart enough that would do it alone.

Apr 7, 2019
I'm trying to break the models and replace them with others. There are a lot of problems with this. I don't understand the script, but I understand that the rigid binding of the model, animation, texture and interaction with it.
P.S.: ColtZero is also very actively working with the source code, but as I understand it, they want to change the model of a man to a horse (and he succeeded in this).
P.S.S.: In turn, I would like to expand the list of girls, since the functionality of the game is good, but alas, I'm not smart enough that would do it alone.
I just wish to make it clear, and not let people get their hopes up: What Colt is doing is in an older version of the game, namely 0.34. There is, of course, the possibility that understanding how to change a model there will give people a better understanding on how to do it on 0.42, but I personally doubt it, so I'm not holding my breath.

Tony Rush

Apr 27, 2018
I just wish to make it clear, and not let people get their hopes up: What Colt is doing is in an older version of the game, namely 0.34. There is, of course, the possibility that understanding how to change a model there will give people a better understanding on how to do it on 0.42, but I personally doubt it, so I'm not holding my breath.
Yes, you're right. I missed this point in the comment. That's why I'm trying to make changes in the current version without breaking the source code of the game, but only to change the 3d model of a ready-made character. The models themselves are located in the \Mods\Characters folder. Therefore, if there are people who have ideas about working with Unity or Blender, please declare yourself in the Discord channel of the game.

senfmann

Jan 12, 2018
Based, I wish you all good luck!

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes