Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
What is the meaning of your toxicity friend? I didn’t ask a question, but simply wrote in the affirmative that the games are cool, as well as what could be added

Didn't seem toxic, just a roundabout way saying people have said the same thing many many times. Since it's encrypted, and no one has been able to decrypt it 9 plus months later, well, you get the picture.

_NAMELESS_

Jul 22, 2020
This mods included two of modifications i have done to Widowmaker and Mai shiranue.

For widowmaker i have improved the tattoos, this one is 100% accurate to the official character.
The arm tattoo is now wraped around her arm, and the missing tattoo is added onto her stomach.
The tattoo on her thigh from my previous mod is not added beause i believe this tattoo only existed on her summer skin.
bin Screenshot 2023.01.13 - 06.48.12.64-side.png

Regarding Mai Shiranui i have tried to replicating her outfit from DoA 6 / King of Fighter XV.
DOA6_Mai_Render-side (1).jpg
The textures are from DoA 6.

I also have included the tattoo version that i made previously.
bin Screenshot 2023.01.14 - 22.49.17.99.png
Enjoy!

Last edited:

pansch

Jun 5, 2017
What is the meaning of your toxicity friend? I didn’t ask a question, but simply wrote in the affirmative that the games are cool, as well as what could be added
You completely missed the point by not taking my suggestion to look into the topic you seemingly care about (which is general life advice). You would have found out that with how the game was developed, there is no realistic potential for modding and/or adding user content (outside of the texture swaps and punctual parameter tweaks) and that the developer has disappeared (again), so there's nothing to expect there either. If you disagree with my phrasing, that's fine, but I don't consider myself toxic and I believe the people who have been following this thread for a while could get a chuckle out of my reply at your expense. My way of replying was merely an attempt to switch up how one addresses the 23rd iteration of the same statement - as pointed out by SonsOfLiberty.

May 22, 2017
You completely missed the point by not taking my suggestion to look into the topic you seemingly care about (which is general life advice). You would have found out that with how the game was developed, there is no realistic potential for modding and/or adding user content (outside of the texture swaps and punctual parameter tweaks) and that the developer has disappeared (again), so there's nothing to expect there either. If you disagree with my phrasing, that's fine, but I don't consider myself toxic and I believe the people who have been following this thread for a while could get a chuckle out of my reply at your expense. My way of replying was merely an attempt to switch up how one addresses the 23rd iteration of the same statement - as pointed out by SonsOfLiberty.
As a person who just read the replies on this page, you do sound toxic to me.

CuriosityKID

Jan 13, 2018
So since I've been seeing guys made mods of the current characters in the game. I wonder what do you need to do if adding a new characters in the game. I'm pretty sure we can keep this shit alive even if Henry abandoned the game entirely.

Only saying this cause I wanna add Mara from Call of duty lol have a major thing for the actual model

CuriosityKID

Jan 13, 2018
This mods included two of modifications i have done to Widowmaker and Mai shiranue.

For widowmaker i have improved the tattoos, this one is 100% accurate to the official character.
The arm tattoo is now wraped around her arm, and the missing tattoo is added onto her stomach.
The tattoo on her thigh from my previous mod is not added beause i believe this tattoo only existed on her summer skin.
View attachment 2311607

Regarding Mai Shiranui i have tried to replicating her outfit from DoA 6 / King of Fighter XV.
View attachment 2311656
The textures are from DoA 6.

I also have included the tattoo version that i made previously.
View attachment 2311631
Enjoy!
Duuude once I saw the tattoos for Mai, I had to get it! Tattoos on women are fucking sexy af. Is there a way you can do it to some of the girls like harley?

pansch

Jun 5, 2017
So since I've been seeing guys made mods of the current characters in the game. I wonder what do you need to do if adding a new characters in the game. I'm pretty sure we can keep this shit alive even if Henry abandoned the game entirely.

Only saying this cause I wanna add Mara from Call of duty lol have a major thing for the actual model
And how much of the previous discussion about exactly this topic have you read before making that comment?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DEATHDESTROYER

Kiligag

May 29, 2021
Has anyone added a Black Cat from Spider-man to this? Would love to see something like that (search didn't give anything)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
so only modding possibility there is skin/texture using injection tfa?

i m requesting a dark makeup (goth) version for all girls... no exception. :p

Polzor94320

Feb 18, 2018
Did Yennefer make you suffer in previous games ? You can mouth gag her with this brand new make-up.

YennGag.jpg

Please find a little replacer (make a backup of your original yennefer.tfa).

Drop it into you game folder Mods>Characters.

This version works and was tested on 0.42b vanilla.

Changes
  • Drowning make-up
  • Paler face skin
  • Adjusted lipstick

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes