Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
If you can convince the entire patronship of HenryTaiwan to drop their subscriptions he'll be back within a month, guaranteed.
For real, I can not understand the logic of subbing to a dead patreon that has not been updated in 9 months, especially when the things behind a paywall are so easily and widely available. If he took the 30 seconds to post an update confirming he was still even alive that would be one thing, but he apparently can't even do that. What is anyone even getting out of this?

_NAMELESS_

Jul 22, 2020
This is my mod that adds the missing tattoos on Widowmaker.
They are by no mean 100% accurate to the real character because of the limit of my ability and modding this game in general but at least it makes her look even more closer the original character.
Because of how the textures are stuctured so the tattoos are slightly pale.

To install it you just need to put this file into the Mods > Characters (make a backup of the original file incase you change your mind).
bin Screenshot 2023.01.02 - 06.18.58.87.png bin Screenshot 2023.01.02 - 06.25.06.26.png

lassmal

Dec 27, 2020
This is my mod that adds the missing tattoos on Widowmaker.
They are by no mean 100% accurate to the real character because of the limit of my ability and modding this game in general but at least it makes her look even more closer the original character.
Because of how the textures are stuctured so the tattoos are slightly pale.

To install it you just need to put this file into the Mods > Characters (make a backup of the original file incase you change your mind).
View attachment 2280077 View attachment 2280079
Can you increase the gravity settings for the models, so the breasts look more natural?

jm0n

Dec 6, 2017
the one thing that really bugs me, and makes this game feel incomplete.....
the fact that you cant disable the character from looking at the camera
any time you try to control the male and pullout far enough from the mouth, the character will look at the camera, causing you to reposition the female head, which sometimes isnt entirely possible, at least not without a lot of work
another aspect is when you have the camera positioned from behind/to the side during vaginal or anal, you can turn the girls head to look towards the camera but after a short period she'll look away.... from the camera....
its all very frustrating and seems like an extremely minor feature that need be implemented
that one small option would add , for me anyway, a LOT more functionality to this amazing game and truthfully make it feel finished for what it is
with that said, its practically perfect in all regards, but
i suppose my OCD causes me to avoid playing because it honestly seems like without that one option, the playability is halved, a 100% perfect game dropped down to 50%,
i dont know maybe its just me, but its bugs the crap out of me to that point where i lament enjoying all the amazing features because it essentially ruins entire modes of play, mostly the controlling of the male movement during oral and the character needing to break positioning to look at the camera....

_NAMELESS_

Jul 22, 2020
Someone on Discord suggested to add tattoos onto Mai so here is it if anyone wants it.
bin Screenshot 2023.01.04 - 15.02.39.39.png bin Screenshot 2023.01.04 - 15.16.58.79-down.png
I have included both clean and dirty skins.
bin Screenshot 2023.01.04 - 14.10.48.87-side.png
This mod also makes her areola slightly darker and changed her nail color.

Always make a backup of the original file before you are replacing it.

Erunamo

Sep 14, 2017
i would love to see darkstalkers characters, Felicia, Morrigan, Hisen-ko/lei-lei/rei-rei/AdorableBlueSkinnedJiangshii

0xf0000

Jun 17, 2019
It would be insanely cool if people made their own models and added them to the game, a very big flight of fancy on this topic and what a great potential for this game, since the game has all the most common sex positions, it remains to add more maps and characters

Reactions: rev_10

pansch

Jun 5, 2017
It would be insanely cool if people made their own models and added them to the game, a very big flight of fancy on this topic and what a great potential for this game, since the game has all the most common sex positions, it remains to add more maps and characters
It would be insanely cool if people did just the tiniest bit of research, like using the search field in the top right, so they could find out what possibilities there are and whether others have made the exact statement they're about to make in the past, a very big flight of fancy on this topic and what a great potential for humanity, since humans have so many options at their disposal to better themselves and the world around them and the communities they interact with, it remains to teach them more and better skills and show them the tools they can use to further their knowledge and find the answers they are looking for.

0xf0000

Jun 17, 2019
It would be insanely cool if people did just the tiniest bit of research, like using the search field in the top right, so they could find out what possibilities there are and whether others have made the exact statement they're about to make in the past, a very big flight of fancy on this topic and what a great potential for humanity, since humans have so many options at their disposal to better themselves and the world around them and the communities they interact with, it remains to teach them more and better skills and show them the tools they can use to further their knowledge and find the answers they are looking for.
What is the meaning of your toxicity friend? I didn’t ask a question, but simply wrote in the affirmative that the games are cool, as well as what could be added

wolfwood99

Aug 21, 2017
Reactions: PK22
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes