Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes
Oct 30, 2019
hey, im trying to start up the game but it just wont get out of this screen:
1669584056495.png
I've tried the following:
- Ran the .exe files in win7 comp. mode with admin mode.
- run the .bin file.
- checked my antivirus software to see if any files have been quarantined.
- ran the ntleaswin.exe program with the path set to both exe files and got this output:
1669584301687.png
~ gone onto the discord server to ask for help...

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020

- run the .bin file.
- ran the ntleaswin.exe program with the path set to both exe files and got this output:

Don't know what the error could be... maybe try to update your directX
for sure you made 2 mistakes:
It doesn't need compatibility for W7
In W7 the exe works just fine, don't run the .bin (it doesn't work properly at least 4 me)

Oct 30, 2019
Don't know what the error could be... maybe try to update your directX
for sure you made 2 mistakes:
It doesn't need compatibility for W7
In W7 the exe works just fine, don't run the .bin (it doesn't work properly at least 4 me)
Just tried it, DX is aparently already the newest...
anything else?

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Just tried it, DX is aparently already the newest...
anything else?
Idk sorry, try searching the tread for errors, quite sure somebody else suffered the same problem.
Also try to re-download from a different host, could be a corrupted file, just speculating
Also rename the game folder with a simple name, some systems don't like long names (maybe wortless but a good advice in general)

Marquinhosj

Mar 4, 2022
View attachment 2198350
- run the .bin file.
View attachment 2198363
Try deleting the saveData.sav file and start the game again

Oct 30, 2019
hey, I know that this proj. is sadly abandoned... but, is what has come of the mod mentioned above?
Has anyone managed to figure out a way to add more characters?
and finally, is there any other sandbox games similar to this one?

Apr 7, 2019
hey, I know that this proj. is sadly abandoned... but, is what has come of the mod mentioned above?
Has anyone managed to figure out a way to add more characters?
and finally, is there any other sandbox games similar to this one?
Long story short: modding this game is exceedingly difficult, and the "mod" is a texture edit for 2B that is not an additional character, but is supposed to replace the original.
Dunno about other sandbox games, but people often compare other Super DeepThroat-like games such as Lust's Cupid, Hyperdeep and Headgame. People with too much patience might also recommend scene creators like Virt-A-Mate.

Oct 30, 2019
Long story short: modding this game is exceedingly difficult, and the "mod" is a texture edit for 2B that is not an additional character, but is supposed to replace the original.
Dunno about other sandbox games, but people often compare other Super DeepThroat-like games such as Lust's Cupid, Hyperdeep and Headgame. People with too much patience might also recommend scene creators like Virt-A-Mate.
thank you for the reccomendations... will look into a few of them...

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
So it's confirmed abandonned ? or just because devs didnt give news for a while?

his patreon seems still pretty solid around 160-200 patrons...

i guess for now it's kind of "on hold'ish". I mean, not the first time we got no news for a year and then it suddently pop out again.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
So it's confirmed abandonned ? or just because devs didnt give news for a while?

his patreon seems still pretty solid around 160-200 patrons...

i guess for now it's kind of "on hold'ish". I mean, not the first time we got no news for a year and then it suddently pop out again.
You know P and this site is both leak of option about NTR Abandonned and so iven incest... after Games no update years ans still list as no give up? so i think it is trash this to say P say no update and Io say hell yes we have 5 upadte and p was forget. What say it about this f95? a lot . sorry my mind.

• Haha
Reactions: Jotalandia

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
You know P and this site is both leak of option about NTR Abandonned and so iven incest... after Games no update years ans still list as no give up? so i think it is trash this to say P say no update and Io say hell yes we have 5 upadte and p was forget. What say it about this f95? a lot . sorry my mind.
Not funny :FacePalm:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
What the fuck kind of language is that? :oops:

Do i need Sam to decrypt it?

Separin

Oct 22, 2018
Somebody know, that game R.I.P forever? or we have a chance to see new update in future
Nobody could honestly say. The developer once disappeared for months before coming back with a huge overhaul update. Only thing left is to just hope that would be the case again.

Reactions: Thaddeus_2030
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes