Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

KumfeyKowch

Mar 22, 2020
This is pretty good. Character models are damn near flawless. Animations are actually quite smooth. However its kind of frustrating how to figure out how to move the characters positions. Probably just a learning process tho.

wapedeb667

Jul 5, 2020
I'd say Henry didn't anticipate such a large fan base of the game, he tried his best with the patreon to cater but seems like he's got spread too thin balancing his normal life and his making sex sim life.

I'll suggest everyone to stop the Patreon subscriptions and not hope for any more updates in the near future. Obviously his return will be welcomed but until that happens, don't pour your own money into supporting him.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
That is good to know. He's got one up on Illusion in Yokohama then at least! :p That said, I'd bet he views this thread fairly regular then just to see what we're all jabbering about. So on that, Henry??
I doubt he is still viewing this thread:
  • Last post Nov 3, 2019
  • Last seen Dec 24, 2019
But ofcourse he can be doing it without logging in but what is the point of having an account then suddenly deciding not to login anymore? The only logical answer I can come up is having personal(and by personal I mean mental) problems to the point of being scared of even logging in to a website. I hope he is okay and is secretly still working on this because otherwise this is gonna be just another wasted potential.

Reactions: JhonLui

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
He didn't use honey select models for this game... (+ those are quite creepy)
If I had to toss a coin in the well, I'd do it for Tifa in purple dress
Honorable mentions:
pose2_paj_mod_thumb.detail.png outfits_thumb_cZGsYDJ.detail.jpg 1642576583_domino_pool_unce_iuug1xu2_2CxpqlO_thumb.detail.jpg blender_u6BBP5WkTF_thumb.detail.png

ok, the last one is more of a "my thing":p

Reactions: Marquinhosj

toastytoast12345

Nov 18, 2022
well i will just post it here maybe someone will be able to find it easier to get it done xD
by using AssetStudio downloaded from github and going through some of the errors (by simply clicking OK bunch of times) this is what i saw...
1668787456411.png

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
That is good to know. He's got one up on Illusion in Yokohama then at least! :p That said, I'd bet he views this thread fairly regular then just to see what we're all jabbering about. So on that, Henry??

I want to add THESE models in YOUR game man... and hundreds more.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
damn, now i have nightmare fuel for sleep....

shadowbane456

Dec 2, 2018
Things do happen in life, and I am quite sure he was planning on continuing. Why else would he have added "Mods". It is just unfortunate the source code was never released so other people could take up the mantle. Asides from the rather odd positions at the start of some of the animations, this is as close as your ever going to get to have a little fun with the actual models from various media.

Reactions: Arda64

beebooboobop

Jan 28, 2021
Ugly? Compared to what? This ass-wiped VAM model perhaps?
View attachment 2178095 VS View attachment 2178126
Or maybe THIS compared to Jill from RE1?
View attachment 2178125 VS View attachment 2178129
Or how about this fine comparison?
View attachment 2178142 View attachment 2178138
My direct game-port of Tifa to Honey 2 is so much uglier than your JESSY RASBERRY in purple dress. I mean the models must have come from completely different FF7 PC games, right??

I don't know what you people are smoking. But you should switch to motor oil.

As for what horrors you buttmoes DO want added to TF, the point is kind of moot now, considering we've just learned the crazy dude who knows how to add them hasn't posted here in years. This is a waste of my time.
nah the models are shit lol

jm0n

Dec 6, 2017
well on a positive note ive come to realize jill valentine has the best voice responses in the game, too bad i was sleeping on that for some time

Daniel748493

Aug 14, 2022
One of the Best games out there, no bullshit story just straight up sex lmao, great designs, effects, music, phisics, IT'S PERFECT!!! Maybe someday they put characters from real life like Billie Eilish i'd love to se that busty bitch get a bukake that's for sure

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
When I was in art class, and someone gave critiques as eloquently put as yours, they got dropped from our class--zero tolerance. You know why? Because "that is shit" isn't near enough critique for the artist whose work your judging deserves.
i like to think of it as, if all that someone can say to critique your art is "that is shit", then it's probably so terrible that no one thing can be singled out from it because *everything* about it is terrible

Jan 30, 2021
i like to think of it as, if all that someone can say to critique your art is "that is shit", then it's probably so terrible that no one thing can be singled out from it because *everything* about it is terrible
But that could not be any more true than your little fella being at least usable for peeing when you sit. :poop:

No, you and those other thumb-uppers are just being bastards. And when you do that shit to people who are genuinely trying their best to do something well, you may just find yourself in similar shoes the next time your effort at doing something is judged.:mad:

shadowbane456

Dec 2, 2018
Would it be possible to add the "make male body invisible so it just showed the penis" that was in the first version (,039) to the latest version? I am not sure where the drop down Menu list is located in the first version that had that option listed, and it seems all that all that is needed is to add that option to the menu and configure the male body's opacity to zero when clicking on it. Henry may have opted to make the Male body one peice in the newest version which would not make it possible in the newest version. My programing knowledge is very limited, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Last edited:

BigChonkems

Nov 8, 2021
When I was in art class, and someone gave critiques as eloquently put as yours, they got dropped from our class--zero tolerance. You know why? Because "that is shit" isn't near enough critique for the artist whose work your judging deserves.

That said, I have personally wondered whether the models my friends and I have been doing since 2021 were in fact SHIT too because of the "uncanny valley" dilemma which many more realistic 3d models, robots, etc suffer when they come close to reality but not quite enough.

For simpletons like yourself, I should explain that with uncanny valley in such cases, to the viewer, the model appears nothing but creepy. Like you know it looks like a human person but nooooo... that's NOT... A... FUCKING... PERRRRRSONNNNN!!:eek:Hence, the creepy effect.

As for Billie Eilish, let's try that one for example. Daniel748493 wants her in this game, right. Last week, I publicly begged for the author to help us port our models to his game. Here is one for Miss Eilish we did last year.
View attachment 2186051
And here is the goddamn whore human in question...
View attachment 2186056
Now if you ever tried making a model in Honey select 2, you will learn very quickly to recreate "our" Billie without our Billie card is not easy. The model we did is cartoonish for sure. But I think anyone would agree it does resemble the human muse in enough degree at least to warrant her model to be ported to TF---and then be judged in that virtual environment whether it is in fact SHIT. Alas, poor Yorick...

Why the hell couldn't you hating zippos also be smart hating zippos & give an honest critique that causes me to quit modelling, and go hang my useless self??
That's just creepy. Calling her a whore? You're terminally a virgin, pal.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes