Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes
Apr 7, 2019
What's up fuckers. Here's the deal: A dude in the server, called Axton, managed to do what one could call a bare minimum of modding. Specifically, texture modding, in a way that doesn't fuck with the game.
2P.png
It's a darker skinned, blackhaired 2B with inverted color clothes, also known as 2P. It could be darker skinned overall, and there is a very clear cut where the neck and torso meet, but its a pretty amazing effort.
I will share the file, once I know how to, because it seems to be too large for me to post, but I will include a text file with the guide he wrote up.
I would like to make it clear that this is not an extra character, and it SUBSTITUTES the normal 2B file, and it needs to have the same filename, or else it simply won't work.

SpicyHotBeef

Mar 13, 2020
What's up fuckers. Here's the deal: A dude in the server, called Axton, managed to do what one could call a bare minimum of modding. Specifically, texture modding, in a way that doesn't fuck with the game.
View attachment 2156900
It's a darker skinned, blackhaired 2B with inverted color clothes, also known as 2P. It could be darker skinned overall, and there is a very clear cut where the neck and torso meet, but its a pretty amazing effort.
I will share the file, once I know how to, because it seems to be too large for me to post, but I will include a text file with the guide he wrote up.
I would like to make it clear that this is not an extra character, and it SUBSTITUTES the normal 2B file, and it needs to have the same filename, or else it simply won't work.
I think this is a huge step to actually modding TF

Apr 7, 2019
Really, I'd be happy to give the file, but there seems to be a filesize limit here, and it's higher the 38,2MB of the file when compacted.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Has anyone picked up where this dev left off, or is the game development kinda dead?
It seams so...
unless someone is able to hack the game code (adding a 3rd char to the scene for a FFM or MMF would be better than modding the existing or adding more, for example).
The way the game is right now is pretty much everything it was intended the begin with, maybe even more.

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
View attachment 2156900
Modded 2B (direct link)

************* (zip)

Last edited:

oofoof1

Feb 27, 2019
View attachment 2156900
Tying to not burst your bubble, but this works for pretty much every unity game ever made. The hard part is touching anything with the 3d itself, as the way rigging and animations work is obfuscated.
I've mentioned uabe here before and fiddled with it myself. Model swaps don't seem to work and I've tried doing basic edits like changing a few poly's on a model and it just turns into vertex spaghetti or straight up crashes the game.
I think modding will be so hard because this game is set up that in game models are "stitched" together, it seems like there is a base model, tits and ass grafted on, and hair and accessories put on (and penis is completely separate as well). The way each of these things is attached is bespoke for each character through files you can open, but again obfuscated because no official mod support designed in, and the code for how this stuff works would need to be seen in the source files not found in an already built game.

qqqqq1234

Nov 24, 2020
Anyone familiar with Unity decompilation? I want to know if there's any hope of getting a Unity project from the build that can then be also be built successfully.

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
Really funny, y'all still tripping over a dead ass game while dude is just doesn't give a fuck about to project or just dead.

defp

May 13, 2018
Really funny, y'all still tripping over a dead ass game while dude is just doesn't give a fuck about to project or just dead.
It's not that the game is dead, it's just a terrible waste to let its potential die. If this could be properly modded, that would be truly amazing.

Jan 30, 2021
did henry die or somerthing?
From what I understand, the author comes and goes--pun intended. Does he know about this site and this thread? If he doesn't, there's no point of not closing it now. If he returns, and even less likely DOES read our comments, PLEASE make a way for my friends and I to add new girls to your game. Or better, let us have the source build to continue it. Because we do like the idea of manually fiddling with the girl in real time as it works. We just want to add a little romance, and stuff made of rubber, also. Nah, I'm kidding about the rubber.

pansch

Jun 5, 2017
Does he know about this site and this thread?
He most certainly does. He's the one who initially started this very thread. You can still see his responses on the earlier pages. Frankly, without the feedback from this forum, the game might have never been made (public) in the first place.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes