Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes
Feb 28, 2019
Did Yennefer make you suffer in previous games ? You can mouth gag her with this brand new make-up.

View attachment 2344168

Please find a little replacer (make a backup of your original yennefer.tfa).

Drop it into you game folder Mods>Characters.

This version works and was tested on 0.42b vanilla.

Changes
  • Drowning make-up
  • Paler face skin
  • Adjusted lipstick

pixeldrain download : Yennefer Gag Make Up 1.0
My dude, this is fantastic. If you're gonna do any more, I'd love Ciri, Elizabeth (BaS) and Mercy.
Or tell me how you did it so I can hopefully recreate your masterpiece.

Reactions: Polzor94320

Polzor94320

Feb 18, 2018
My dude, this is fantastic. If you're gonna do any more, I'd love Ciri, Elizabeth (BaS) and Mercy.
Or tell me how you did it so I can hopefully recreate your masterpiece.
Sure I can make some more as this one is far from perfect (see the neck), still need to learn on image editors and assets/textures replacing.
About Mercy her face looks very "cartoon", I will see if I can properly add something on it.

Polzor94320

Feb 18, 2018
1.jpg

Little replacer (backup your original elizabeth bas.tfa) to get a mouth gag make-up.

Request by DeathDestroyer, thanks for the support !

Drop it into you game folder Mods>Characters.

Tested on 0.42b vanilla.

defp

May 13, 2018
ьфт нщ

Dude, how do you make this mod??? I just want to do something hot like this(y)
Well I've been having a crack at trying to reverse engineer the game. I want to add new characters, not just modify existing ones. I have not been entirely successful :(

Enthusiasm however can be a great fuel source for inspiration. If you want to have a go at taking the game apart and getting to know it from the inside out, start with some simple tutorials. Like this one:

Nate D

Nov 17, 2017
Any way to get him to thrust in a open hole for a boot camp windows with mac with a trackpad. Middle click wont work thanks

hieiyyh

Jul 17, 2019
why ppl continue posting pictures here? stop please, except if is a useful information about the game or author or if mods become possible... everytime i keep receiving a new post information i think "maybe the author is back" but instead is just another person posting pics of their "posed characters" fucking (oh duh, lol)... ffs -_- i think there's enough images in this post to whoever wants to try.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes