Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

AnthKIngXDth

Sep 25, 2018
¿Alguien sabe cómo ejecutar el juego? Estoy mirando el foro y probé la mayoría de las cosas, pero el error sigue apareciendo.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Any games like these but NOT Vr ones? So far I've seen only the Operation lovecraft comes close when it comes to camera/male customization+texture quality
Any games made by Illusion. Highly customizable and moddable, lets you do whatever you want.
But they are more focused on female characters and humanoid figures.

jm0n

Dec 6, 2017
yea, desktop mode in vam, hundreds of things to do without VR,
BUT, just invest $100 in a leap motion camera and play vam with VR hands using the camera,
i wasnt sure but went for it and 1000% recommend it, so much better than wearing a headset and holding controllers

Reactions: K1994

moedor

Aug 17, 2018
yea, desktop mode in vam, hundreds of things to do without VR,
BUT, just invest $100 in a leap motion camera and play vam with VR hands using the camera,
i wasnt sure but went for it and 1000% recommend it, so much better than wearing a headset and holding controllers
How does that work my dude? You gotta install some plugin? And what is the model of camera you bought? Thanks

jm0n

Dec 6, 2017
i got the leap motion controller 1, i say 1 because looking at the website version 2 is coming out and has preorders....
very interesting, i got the version 1 from i believe robotshop for $110,
the key features for version 2 dont seem all that appealing tbh, but gosh i do want one now lol

jm0n

Dec 6, 2017
wasnt it always expensive to some degree, speaking mainly of VR gear...
for me wearing a headset was never an option, and why would you want to have to hold vr controllers the whole time?
finding the leap camera tech gave me some faith because of how intuitive and practical it is
i only wish all VR centered games would support the tech, because there's even code provided from the leap site for different game engines to implement it into a game build

BRABRABRA222

Jun 11, 2023
The game is a drug :KEK:

But i have suggestions :

-Could be cool to add 2 girls instead of only one

-Could be cool to use the hands of the girls on the d*ck etc (manual and automatic)

-Could be cool to use the t*ts too in automatic

-A way to choose the fps cap

-Bigger room, because when you creating positions the roof is too low and its rly uncofortable to creat

-A POV system, like a button to get in POV view, with a great view not too close

But the game is crazy, i cant wait the updates

SilentBlow666

Jan 7, 2022
The game is a drug :KEK:

But i have suggestions :

-Could be cool to add 2 girls instead of only one

-Could be cool to use the hands of the girls on the d*ck etc (manual and automatic)

-Could be cool to use the t*ts too in automatic

-A way to choose the fps cap

-Bigger room, because when you creating positions the roof is too low and its rly uncofortable to creat

-A POV system, like a button to get in POV view, with a great view not too close

But the game is crazy, i cant wait the updates
bruh

Amun-Ra

May 7, 2020
All these people talking about updates and their suggestions for the game, somehow not noticing the abandoned tag. Dev was very hostile to modders and made it a point to make it difficult for people to mod his game, so tough luck having anybody else take the project over.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
For the very few things I know, the first needed is the Unity version and code to repack the mods, w/o that the game won't recognise it.
Than someone capable to work with SFM models.
I've already tried to ask some modders in another game, I've extracted the models from for different purposes, but cought no interest there :cry:

moedor

Aug 17, 2018
i got the leap motion controller 1, i say 1 because looking at the website version 2 is coming out and has preorders....
very interesting, i got the version 1 from i believe robotshop for $110,
the key features for version 2 dont seem all that appealing tbh, but gosh i do want one now lol
This one?

Amun-Ra

May 7, 2020
No modding community for this game?
Dev was extremely hostile to Modders and saw them as ungrateful and as if they were stealing his work. He made it deliberately difficult to make mods, but people have started to unravel the models. We have only recently gained the ability to reskin characters through some people's work, but gameplay mods are going to be extremely difficult because Henry hated modders.

• Sad
Reactions: Jack2992
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes