Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

SpicyHotBeef

Mar 13, 2020
i dont want to sound ignorant or like a jerk, but this game was essentially a virtamate clone/ripoff
you can have any character(s) you want and pretty much do anything,
even head game is another knockoff ,
not hating on it or any other game but yea
Ehhh I know this was already talked about somewhere in this thread. TF provides a simpler environment. You pose the male and the female and the male does what he does. A little customization too, the size tweaks work for me. It also doesnt require beefy hardware, and looks good already. Whereas in VAM, it has a steep learning curve, lots of tweaks required for a scene, and requires a beefy PC.

It's apples and oranges, not exactly a clone or a ripoff.

jm0n

Dec 6, 2017
sure true facials is easier, but vam by no means is hard to use and doesnt really require a super computer

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
sure true facials is easier, but vam by no means is hard to use and doesnt really require a super computer
That's BS, vam is WAY harder to use, it requires a better GPU than what you need for True Facials, it consumes more system ram and it's a much heavier game. I tried vam and i couldn't do half what i've done with this game simple and straightforward controls, also, vam does not have the characters this game has or maybe it does, but i tried porting Tifa for example and it was a disaster, full of bugs and glitches. Seems you have no idea how flexible TF is and you barely played it.

qqqqq1234

Nov 24, 2020
vam only needs the beef for the things that TF doesn't do, like hair and soft body physics. With those disabled it will run as well as TF on the same computer.

jm0n

Dec 6, 2017
well, i have played quite a bit of true facials, and frankly its just boring
the only character that has 'good' sound effects and voice lines is jill, even my favorite tracer is super lacking and it doesnt feel genuine at all
the cum physics are actually amazing but that's about it, shame henry abandoned it

campesino1

Sep 22, 2017
I thought True Facial would be a great spiritual successor of SDT, but the integration of new features was declining. it would have been nice to have the option to change mood (like angry, sad, lewd, etc or a custome), X-Ray window, asphyxia and fainting.

Reactions: rev_10
Apr 20, 2023
Hey Ya!
I made a huge archive with different versions of the game (from 0.2 to the final 0.42b), including everything that was indicated in this thread (which was available at the time of download)
Most of the things are taken from other sources and combined into this archive (almost 10GB): wow he is so big :KEK:
_
I hope the project will not be abandoned and many more things will be added. And if they are abandoned, then users will continue to improve it
Personally, I'd like to see the following:
1. more characters (including non-humans) and costumes for them
2. new maps
3. girls penises (futanari)
4. x-ray mode
5. bloating (as a result of excessive swallowing)

:^)
I got all files. is it possible to merge them somehow? in 0,39 it it´s possible to hide th body, and in another versionthere is inflation. Or are there any more mods to hide the body or get extra stuff?

vingogkwo

May 15, 2018
All these people talking about updates and their suggestions for the game, somehow not noticing the abandoned tag. Dev was very hostile to modders and made it a point to make it difficult for people to mod his game, so tough luck having anybody else take the project over.
wtf ? i will never understand devs that hate modding like BRUUUUUUH, tho do you know what actually was his problem and did he stop the game bc of modding or what ? i cant get my head around this dude, the more i find out about him the more it reeks like small dick energy to me

Boobgobbler

Aug 8, 2019
still the best game (for me) out here - not too heavy on the pc, simple, and very very few glitches.
all I ever wanted.

gotto look thru the thread for those mods I saw some1 talking about
... it would be really cool for some1 to pick this up tho and develop it, I mean the fanbase exists. seems like a somewhat profitable undertaking

freeopium

Jul 12, 2020
has anyone figured out how to increase "speed" in 0.42b above the available level in settings?

Last edited:

lewdyhexy

May 3, 2020
is it with the latest ver? please share the .ini
Yeah, latest ReShade / TFP versions.
I could share you the .ini but if you'd need the same Shader files as well.
This is the pack that I'm using for most of it:
You can experiment around with those to try and get good results

Reactions: rev_10 and JhonLui

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Yeah, latest ReShade / TFP versions.
I could share you the .ini but if you'd need the same Shader files as well.
This is the pack that I'm using for most of it: Google Drive
You can experiment around with those to try and get good results
If you want to, you could make a whole package with the Reshade and share it, those shots look sweet, first one with the detail on the eyes too, super realistic and hot. Or just post the .ini if you want to, looks like a great preset.

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
still the best game (for me) out here - not too heavy on the pc, simple, and very very few glitches.
all I ever wanted.

gotto look thru the thread for those mods I saw some1 talking about
... it would be really cool for some1 to pick this up tho and develop it, I mean the fanbase exists. seems like a somewhat profitable undertaking
No doubt this is still the best sex sim from all the ones i have ever seen, even with its issues and limitations.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes