Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
After playing around with the new version I gotta say I'm happy this game is back. I love it. Potential is grandiose. Excited for mods to start dropping.

Yotherethere3

Aug 23, 2023
You sure you didn't miss the scenes menu? There's like 20 different scenes, and the entire point of this game is you're free to create your own scenes with as many people as your computer can handle (Which tbh isn't too much since it's pretty poorly optimized.) Click the 2nd down option on the top left menu, and you should see the list of pre-made scenes. If you played the tutorial (which is a bit of a slog I know) you'd also know you can drag around every part of each character to put em into whatever position you want. I think you jumped the gun in your assessment, and it is a genuinely good sex sim, so I'd say you should give it another shot before making hasty judgements.
I did not miss a damn thing. You said pre made, how is that freemode??? You start in the act and that is fucking annoying. And i did play the tutorial, which only showed the obvious. Mr. Henry should stay dead.

• Angry
Reactions: Eldoween

bennino1984

Nov 21, 2017
It's a demo. Once Henry is done, it'll have the rest of the characters, as well as male characters. And yeah, the performance is pretty shit atm, though they are workin on it. I wish they'd put 0.42 back on the downloads list so people could play that while waiting for more content.
And what about commands and time to spend to set the bodies for new animations? it' horrible, the ambience graphycally improved, the charachters look much bettter in v0.42b pro.....for me it's downgrade, demo version or not....

LilXandra

Jul 28, 2021
I've played around the new demo version and it has potential. That said, I'm really hoping all the new models are not like the ones in the demo, the topology is horrendous, you can't move/rotate a single limb without making it look mutant, either that or the rigging is messed up, awful body proportions that can't be fixed with the sliders; and faces aside, the models themselves are much worse than 0.42b, by a mile. Sadly characters are 80% of the game so it's a huge downgrade, the physics and poses break way easier than before. But I do love some of the new features. Will still check for more, and also hope they improve performance.

Last edited:

gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022
WTF??????????? HE BACK BACK?????? FOR REAL?????? hopping in without any kind of AV or defender so wish my system32 best of luck!

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 43 Votes