Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes

dweebledum

Formerly 'twinklecake'
May 21, 2018
Your AV is almost without exception gonna false positive anything that was recently made and is not mainstream. Most Antiviruses work by giving you a virus warning on anything that is not registered in a database as a confirmed safe executable.

I've actually had this happen with triple A games when they get updates, not just shit like this. If u wanna play pron games and be safe u have basically 2 options. Use linux and play the games through wine, this makes it so that any virus they might have will be extremely limited in the amount of damage it could do.

Or, use linux, setup a kvm with vga passthrough and play through that, u get native performance this way and any viruses would be contained within the VM except for some very rare exceptions, the problem is it's a humongous hassle to set this up.
Nope, first time this happens, and I've been cooming to stuff from F95 for years now.

scoobydoo86

Mar 6, 2021
Not that it bothers me, but some people won't know that:
This type of content is not meant to be finished. It's about constantly stimulating interest in a product that holds out the prospect of possible updates. The consumer and fan is supposed to believe that things will get better and faster if they invest. This is, of course, rubbish, but of course it works very well. The fact that we might hear something here may mean that money is running out. :)

DioDanika

Oct 4, 2017
Not that it bothers me, but some people won't know that:
This type of content is not meant to be finished. It's about constantly stimulating interest in a product that holds out the prospect of possible updates. The consumer and fan is supposed to believe that things will get better and faster if they invest. This is, of course, rubbish, but of course it works very well. The fact that we might hear something here may mean that money is running out. :)
You are a dunce.
At it's peak TF only brought in a few hundred, Henry left and everything got frozen. For over a year. This is a platform for basically endless content once Henry gets it up and running. Closest comparable thing is Honey Select 2, which half the games on this site are made with. That has an entire dev team. Henry is, as far as we know, one guy.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Easy to assume without bothering to read anything about this update... but this is a test version.
Males are coming soon
More characters are coming soon
Graphical improvements / optimizations coming soon

Yotherethere3

Aug 23, 2023
Such a disappointment. It looks like shit. And freemode is you being forced into a blowjob scene? How the fuck is that freemode? You guys can kiss mr. Henrys ass. But i wont.

Reactions: Akoon

olie

Feb 23, 2022
Such a disappointment. It looks like shit. And freemode is you being forced into a blowjob scene? How the fuck is that freemode? You guys can kiss mr. Henrys ass. But i wont.
You sure you didn't miss the scenes menu? There's like 20 different scenes, and the entire point of this game is you're free to create your own scenes with as many people as your computer can handle (Which tbh isn't too much since it's pretty poorly optimized.) Click the 2nd down option on the top left menu, and you should see the list of pre-made scenes. If you played the tutorial (which is a bit of a slog I know) you'd also know you can drag around every part of each character to put em into whatever position you want. I think you jumped the gun in your assessment, and it is a genuinely good sex sim, so I'd say you should give it another shot before making hasty judgements.

olie

Feb 23, 2022
So they like, removed 90% of the characters and content and remade the game with worse performance and less gameplay? Or am I missing something?
It's a demo. Once Henry is done, it'll have the rest of the characters, as well as male characters. And yeah, the performance is pretty shit atm, though they are workin on it. I wish they'd put 0.42 back on the downloads list so people could play that while waiting for more content.

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
It's a demo. Once Henry is done, it'll have the rest of the characters, as well as male characters. And yeah, the performance is pretty shit atm, though they are workin on it. I wish they'd put 0.42 back on the downloads list so people could play that while waiting for more content.
I won't hold my breath until much more progress is shown. This site is 90% "these thing will be in the game later [Abandoned]".

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes