Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
TrueFacials-0.5Pro
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
A torrent site forcing people to register their data has to be one of the dumbest things i've seen during my time on the internet.

"Please note that we do not provide support for games." But you can give us your info and IP, just because we feel like it.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Why there is a Trojan warning?, If that the case, then why this is allowed in here? This should be deleted right away.
Buddy this is a piracy site... it's *your* responsibility to decide whether you trust the shit you download. PLENTY of games here pop for trojans and the like; sometimes it's a false positive, sometimes it's not, and despite how official the site may look here, this place is just somewhere to download nsfw shit for free.

MeadPa

Feb 19, 2022
What can I say ... Fire! but! There is also a lack of sound , emotions , and expressions . everything else has become much better . It's a pity there are very few characters

Eralen linker

Jun 14, 2021
It says the same for many of those on the list as they are listed as "generic".

Cracks come up like that a lot (games/software/etc).
This is just the top of the page, there is a lot more i didn't show in the screenshot, I mean i don't care what people do, As you said it's their responsibility, But personally i wouldn't open that file LMFAO. Usually bad EXE will literally fuck up your registry and windows, and this is usually leave me with one option which is reinstall windows. No thanks.

Aqua546

Apr 12, 2021
How to I use the other characters. I checked the mod folder and its empty. if I need to download them where at?

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
The developer is going to need to work on fixing the lag as soon as possible, I'm playing on a brand-new laptop and it's lagging like crazy.
I see the 7 gorillion cum drop particles still messes with the game, thought it was going to be resolved somewhere along the way in the last 4 years.

Reactions: jazzynyc

Garataka

Jul 23, 2020
.exe always showed as a virus for this game, but you actually never needed one, just delete the suspicious file and start the game with ntleas using bin.exe.

Keeru

Dec 5, 2019
It's all crappy shit antiviruses, they'll tell you any code is a trojan.
Why would a Unity executable trigger your antivirus in the first place? I've downloaded a lot of Unity games from this site before and they never caused any issues. This game has probably been tampered with.

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes