Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

ssbbssc

Dec 13, 2019
I literally just made ONE comment and you came in to reply lmao. I didn't derail anything, if anything, it got derailed long ago due to people believing the game is a malware. I don't even need to comment about your website, i just said it before, people torrent stuff and you want them to "register" in your website and get their info for no reason, meanwhile literally every single pirate gaming out there gives the torrents to everyone without BS. I find it hilarious and rather unbelievable you must give your info to a website that gives you no support for anything, but still you gotta register. At least something like F95 has full interactive forums where you can ask for help.

"I don't wanna derail this thread."

Brother, you are not a mod.
which data will they give? daily amount of hentai dude has jerkd off? u dont want to register - dont do it. rpdl really answered you calmly first time

Reactions: DommySalami
Jan 6, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

so anyway, any new updates from henry after the 0.5 demo released? i aint reading pages of people arguing and blaming each other, sorry

Reactions: rev_10

St Anger

May 7, 2021
After a two year wait, I don't think this is it man. As much as it sucks to say, it's somehow inferior to v0.4.
I don't know if it's the additional directive views from the extra people he hired, but it's just not the same.
Say that it's just a demo, but a v0.5 after this long should be easily superior to v0.4 no matter what is excluded.
I hope that I'm proven incredibly wrong.

derp_diggler

Aug 29, 2022
BTW he never paused billing on his Patreon for the two years he was gone. And this new version is a huge regression overall by pretty much every metric. The proportions on the models especially are fuckin hideous now. Not to mention you need a NASA grade rig to run this shit at acceptable frame rates.

Fuck Henry and this dogshit release. Anyone still giving any money to this prick since he disappeared 2 years ago is a fool.

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
BTW he never paused billing on his Patreon for the two years he was gone. And this new version is a huge regression overall by pretty much every metric. The proportions on the models especially are fuckin hideous now. Not to mention you need a NASA grade rig to run this shit at acceptable frame rates.

Fuck Henry and this dogshit release. Anyone still giving any money to this prick since he disappeared 2 years ago is a fool.
its been well known that patreons during that time were donating for the sake of doing it. Also the models are still genesis models, the same exact ones.

Reactions: JUnnAmmED

Selfax

Nov 4, 2020
20 minutes of trying, couldn't even launch the game. Just a black screen after the unity logo...
I did manage to get in ONCE but both of the characters were T-posing and none of the buttons worked. I can run most AAA games at ultra with zero problems, how much juice does this thing need to run????

Thread mods should really add a second download link for 0.42b until .5 is at least functional...

Reactions: Jerikoo

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Another version of Lara, much closer to the game textures style wise, while we wait for the new update, mods for 0.42 should keep everyone entertained in the meantime. Fixed her hair textures as well and all other cool details. Finer pussy texture and details.

Last edited:

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Flawless Jessie, super beautiful 4k soft skin, fixed issues with her neck and behind the hears having big red spots (like a rash), no body glitches, realistic hair texture and super HD eyes, looks super lively. I am proud of this model, all of the texture editing i've learned so far helped to achieve this.

Replace old version with this as this one is upgraded in all regards.

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Super beautified Jill, with a much more refined face, which makes her look way better. Realistic, beautiful skin but not overdone like the other version i posted before, so you should only use this one from now on as this one looks the best and has no glitches. Highly detailed puss and arse.

I may upload another one that is based on her classic look if i can find a nice texture and edit it to look good.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes