Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
After installing this game my computer grew arms, legs and a head and transformed itself into a T-800 then tried to attack me. Here's the proof:
t800.jpg
But luckily I had an usb stick with an anti-virus program called malwarebytes in it and immediately inserted it into its head and pressed "Scan" button. It immediately destroyed T-800 but I lost my computer for good! Guys, don't download it, I am super cereal!

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
To be clear, you're talking about version .42 and not the new 0.5 that some are complaining.

The previous has been amply discussed before in the thread since they used a system translator because the programer is corean ( if I'm not mistaken).
The "trojan" was a script to run the translator on the .exe that most antivírus flagged as a generic trojan.

This new "situation" might be something of the sort, don't know.
Nah i also played 0.5, i uninstalled it due to lack of characters, weird character bend and terrible performance, but it's the same story, non-suspicious behavior. I may re-download it again and do a scan on it too just to stop some stupid claims, but it won't do much since some here are convinced the game hacked their entire computer, so alas.

Last edited:

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
None of what you claim is actually happening, no reg keys modified, no temp files, nothing.

You're either intentionally misleading people or are just fucking stupid, not sure which. Yes there can be generic trojan warnings for this exe which relates to ntleas much like all previous versions but it's nothing to be concerned about, if you ran this, your PC is fine, don't worry.
Yeah, that's the stuff i checked for first. I went through his post and followed the same registry keys and Windows folders he posted, checked my Windows services and literally nothing of what he claimed happened.

I didn't even have some of the folder he claims the game's malware "generates", my registry keys were as they come, stock, no changes, you can check them on Google too to make sure. Opened the game and used Task Manager and Process Explorer to examine it in detail; zero attemps to connect to the internet, zero new .exe's created and no weird temp files stuff, it's an ordinary exe file.

To say his post is stupid falls short, he simply posted stuff the Virus Total site claims the false positive would do and he posted it as if it was real, without realizing Virus Total themselves can't truly predict or ever know if something is truly a virus or not.

I am still waiting for him to prove to us in a Virtual Machine the bunch of stuff he claims the game generates.

M925Ya

May 27, 2022
Yeah, that's the stuff i checked for first. I went through his post and followed the same registry keys and Windows folders he posted, checked my Windows services and literally nothing of what he claimed happened.

I didn't even have some of the folder he claims the game's malware "generates", my registry keys were as they come, stock, no changes, you can check them on Google too to make sure. Opened the game and used Task Manager and Process Explorer to examine it in detail; zero attemps to connect to the internet, zero new .exe's created and no weird temp files stuff, it's an ordinary exe file.

To say his post is stupid falls short, he simply posted stuff the Virus Total site claims the false positive would do and he posted it as if it was real, without realizing Virus Total themselves can't truly predict or ever know if something is truly a virus or not.

I am still waiting for him to prove to us in a Virtual Machine the bunch of stuff he claims the game generates.
Right...some people just need to get off PC and buy a console lol I'm running it fine

Reactions: rev_10

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
Thank Futa cocks I checked the website 2 days after playing the game and not before then. Woulda stressed me out.
I didn't notice anything different about my laptop so I'm glad it was just a false positive.

Reactions: M925Ya

sexton666

Aug 3, 2023
imagine risking every info, passwords for some cheap ass game... :KEK:

"hey guys this game has trojan BUTT if you idiot download it anyway" (f95 team note from homepage)

• Thinking Face

M925Ya

May 27, 2022
imagine risking every info, passwords for some cheap ass game... :KEK:

"hey guys this game has trojan BUTT if you idiot download it anyway" (f95 team note from homepage)
it's nothing, if you're running windows security and downloading anything online, chances are there will be some type of "own risk" warning lol always create a recovery point before downloading anything, including windows updates. rollback if your having issues; and if you're allowing web data settings or clouds to remember your passwords and not securing then yourself, well you've pretty much gave them the ok lol

M925Ya

May 27, 2022
I really like the new concept here and direction...with more available display options, body giggle physics, sounds and pre poses & characters I can see the upgrade.

Xddrekt

Oct 7, 2019
fear mongering like crazy in here. Is there any, actual proof that can be reproduced showing that this is actually malicious??

dchen01

Aug 7, 2017
I downloaded the game and five seconds into the game, I got an Amazon login confirmation request from my phone. When I check the request, it showed that it came from the same IP address that my VPN is on. So, I'm not sure about the technical stuff, but it definitely seems like there is something that's trying to send out signals without my knowledge. It could all be a coincidence, but personally I would stay away from this. And yes, I did wipe my PC and change all my passwords just to be on the safe side.

• Haha
Reactions: M925Ya

M925Ya

May 27, 2022
I downloaded the game and five seconds into the game, I got an Amazon login confirmation request from my phone. When I check the request, it showed that it came from the same IP address that my VPN is on. So, I'm not sure about the technical stuff, but it definitely seems like there is something that's trying to send out signals without my knowledge. It could all be a coincidence, but personally I would stay away from this. And yes, I did wipe my PC and change all my passwords just to be on the safe side.
yea you can stay away from it lol I'm good, somethings up with your rig

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes