Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes

SerpentWave

Aug 1, 2017
So, did he strip out all the characters and positions? I definitely like where its going and the voice acting integrated for this will be great.
Buttt, is it possible to import back the content via the ‘mods’ folder/file structure?
If so, has anyone tested this?

gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022
So, did he strip out all the characters and positions? I definitely like where its going and the voice acting integrated for this will be great.
Buttt, is it possible to import back the content via the ‘mods’ folder/file structure?
i just want options for graphics to enable us to set manually cuz at the moment it seems like the graphics are cranked up to the max making the game laggy as hell. the visuals definitely improved a lot i can tell you that which makes me question if the graphics are set to maximum making it run like shit on not so powerful machines.

ssbbssc

Dec 13, 2019
you can, but models are T-posed and inactive. Looks like henry adds some mesh to each model or flags, i dunno

Reactions: SerpentWave

SerpentWave

Aug 1, 2017
you can, but models are T-posed and inactive. Looks like henry adds some mesh to each model or flags, i dunno
Ahh gotcha, sounds like he implemented some sort of scripting into the ‘pose’ options via the new interface / facelift, as well as flags or perhaps, like you said, an upgrade to the way the meshes are streamed

SerpentWave

Aug 1, 2017
I wonder if tinkering with one of the models might give some insight into how to import the old ones back and functioning, I think once that is sorted. It might be possible to add the positions back as seperate pose instances. This may be easier due to the way the saved ones are easily modifiable

mini810

Jun 17, 2017
Oh no! The succubus gave Primrose and Marika a cock and now they can't stop playing with it!
1719562537453.png
The body control is still janky as shit like before especially the head :KEK: I'm like "why is it moving there??" all the time
Henry should implement shoulder control since the rotator cuff/scapula can do a whole lot of things
Game makes my PC rev harder than when I open Cyberpunk and Elden Ring together

Still, really looking forward to this now that Henry has re-alived himself, hopefully it won't be just characters but optimizations and QoL. I for one like the alt key displaying movable parts, but I'd like to be able to adjust default angle of the penis because it's hard to grab when it's always pointing down, it's supposed to be erect smh

Reactions: ehowin and rev_10

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
A torrent site forcing people to register their data has to be one of the dumbest things i've seen during my time on the internet.

"Please note that we do not provide support for games." But you can give us your info and IP, just because we feel like it.
Hey, this is a really odd thing to get upset about so if you still feel this way, feel free to use our thread here. I don't wanna derail this thread.

Velomous

Jan 14, 2024
On the virus thing, I ran it from linux using wine and executed bin.exe directly to run it, I didn't notice any suspicious activity at all from doing it that way so it's quite possible that the malware is in the truefacials.exe portion of the files. :unsure:

Anyhow, the reason why the performance is so shit in the new version is that it gobbles up your vram, right off the bat it'll use 6gb vram and as you play it climbs kinda rapidly to 7 and will potentially go over 8, so u need at minimum 8gb vram to have any chance of playing the new version.

In comparison the 0.42 version only really needed 2-3gb vram.

The new version has better graphics... That's it, that's the only good thing i can really say about it, old version is actually better. A lot of cool shit was removed in 0.5, like the vast majority of character models (only 3 ryanreos made character models remain, of which only 1 was in 0.42 ), there are no longer any voice lines (though those kinda sucked anyhow)

Honestly just stick with 0.42b if u wanna play this.

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Hey, this is a really odd thing to get upset about so if you still feel this way, feel free to use our thread here. I don't wanna derail this thread.
I literally just made ONE comment and you came in to reply lmao. I didn't derail anything, if anything, it got derailed long ago due to people believing the game is a malware. I don't even need to comment about your website, i just said it before, people torrent stuff and you want them to "register" in your website and get their info for no reason, meanwhile literally every single pirate gaming out there gives the torrents to everyone without BS. I find it hilarious and rather unbelievable you must give your info to a website that gives you no support for anything, but still you gotta register. At least something like F95 has full interactive forums where you can ask for help.

"I don't wanna derail this thread."

Brother, you are not a mod.

Reactions: gghhoosstt123

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I literally just made ONE comment and you came in to reply lmao. I didn't derail anything, if anything, it got derailed long ago due to people believing the game is a malware. I don't even need to comment about your website, i just said it before, people torrent stuff and you want them to "register" in your website and get their info for no reason, meanwhile literally every single pirate gaming out there gives the torrents to everyone without BS.

"I don't wanna derail this thread."

Brother, you are not a mod.
What's your problem?

You don't understand a few things about our torrents so I replied to try and help you. I asked to use our thread so we don't derail this thread with offtopic chat.
What about that is so hard for you to understand? I'm confused why you're so butthurt about this. If you just wanna cry and act like a baby then ok??

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes