Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Holy shit, how did it get worse? I mean two years for this shit got me excited and then it's just three characters I can barely pose better than the last.

• Sad
Reactions: rev_10

GastonX

Jul 22, 2017
WTF is this v0.5 supposed to be? A coin miner? I'm getting under 30 fps even with a 7900XTX, and yes it's GPU limited.

Edited my old review to this:
"I can't even begin to describe what's wrong with this, but name something, including any form of functionality, & it's an absolute dumpster fire that's unusable.

What is this? A fucking coin miner now? 7900XTX, doesn't matter, I get 20 something FPS and yes it is GPU limited, pushes the XTX to full power consumption & 100% shader load.

This is unplayable/unusable & annoying beyond words, & possibly even mining. Avoid it like the plague.

We need a 0 star rating option, this is not viable in any way, not even 1 star worthy. "

Last edited:

Xddrekt

Oct 7, 2019
Gotta be the most fishy executable I've seen in a while. Virustotal says it all.
Also unable to run in Sandboxie which means I bet there has been precautions taken against sandboxes?

Don't think with your dick. Do not run this game on your computer.
Bro i downloaded this game on my pc, then my wife left me and my kids dont love me anymore!!! ITS VIRUS DONT DOWNLOAD

oofoof1

Feb 27, 2019
Gotta be the most fishy executable I've seen in a while. Virustotal says it all.
Also unable to run in Sandboxie which means I bet there has been precautions taken against sandboxes?

Don't think with your dick. Do not run this game on your computer.
works on my machine
I just ran truefacials.exe with sandboxie in right click menu
not experienced with sandboxie so if theres some more strict settings to use it with I'll check that too
sandboxietruefacials.png

oofoof1

Feb 27, 2019
Not that kind of rotate. I want to put them on their side, like lying on the left side or right side of the body. Not spinning the character around the Y axis.
you can actually manually do that by editing the scene .lua files, mainly the head position
its a bit jank, the moment you touch the head position controls or hip position controls in game it snaps back to the vertical axis
bin_jSO94xJGRV.png
heres the scene I saved with this
View attachment Capture_133645967164708570.rar

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
3 new versions of Mai, with highly detailed skin, pussy, hair and outfit.

One version with clean skin, second one comes with dark style sakura tattoos and the third one comes with dragon and geisha style tattoos. All look slick and extremely cool.

Screenshots of the tats versions are in order.

To remove her pubic hair, you have to install Unity Explorer and remove it manually while inside the game. Last screenshot shows that.

Reactions: sean_tie

ijwtf42

Jul 29, 2017
you can actually manually do that by editing the scene .lua files, mainly the head position
its a bit jank, the moment you touch the head position controls or hip position controls in game it snaps back to the vertical axis
heres the scene I saved with this
View attachment 3796638
The info is appreciated. Cool for posing, but I'd like to use it for the normal game. Fingers crossed it comes in an update.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes