Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Cormac

May 18, 2017
Anyone has another download link beyond mega? My transfer was stopped by now and I have to wait 5 hours :c

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Thanks for the link. Still controls like ass. I have no idea where on the body I'm supposed to click to be able to bend things. Clicking on the back, doesn't bend the back. Clicking on legs/arms don't bend arms. I'd really love a reverse cowgirl position, but things don't bend the way I expect and then suddenly both models are in grotesque bent positions, with no idea how to resolve it.

ntentacle

May 19, 2017
When the FF7 remake came out I knew it'd only be a matter of time before the internet was teeming with a new generation of FF7 rule 34 shit.

Well, here we are.

Reactions: BLACKITEM

Yama666

Mar 24, 2018
Whoaa v3.9 reeaaaly pique my interest, love those new vaginal/anal sex and additional character (reworked tifa and Jesse), but in the other hand, got a significant performance impact, maybe is it because of more high poly in this newer version (?) Or because of the new hair animation maybe? not quiet sure tho, and one thing, if you checked the managed folder you can see there's several new dll added, I dunno what are those for. Also in the current version (3.9) when I play with Elizabeth I got ctd, specifically when stripping her outfit, hopefully dev made a fix for the performance issues in the next version.

Reactions: Kaho543

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
the game starts with Tifa and there is no button to change. when I hit escape it quits the game. This game only has Tifa or am I doing something wrong?

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
the game starts with Tifa and there is no button to change. when I hit escape it quits the game. This game only has Tifa or am I doing something wrong?
Definitely the second.
but you are quite excused because the hotkeys are messed up and overlap themselves.
Solution: hit spacebar to pop the menu up and close it down.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes