Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

rancid.husk

Jul 18, 2017
I wish we could see what parts of the model we're actually grabbing, and see how it's movements work around whatever point they're fixed to or something. Spent minutes just trying to position their face in a way that doesn't jam their forehead into the guys stomach. Also, the Dudes thrusts move the model sometimes...Any time I got the upside down to look good, he fucks her into an accordion.

Still top tier stuff.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
I really like this. Hope to see much more added. Like more positions, more characters, more facial expressions, more ways to mod the bodies, etc.

Reactions: Samga

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
This is like made for VR, i'm glad we got some intercourse and while i won't hold my breath for VR i would like a POV mode.

Reactions: atur

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
So. We get an update where you can screw them in doggy by default, but no all the models can be screwed (like Ada Wong).

And we need to fiddle with the poses to make it able to screw them in other available poses...darn.

Separin

Oct 22, 2018
Things I would like to see added:

1. creampies
  2. swallow feature (the girls closes eyes when you cum in her mouth, but no other visible features are in place)
  3. hands compatible to put on the dick, maybe even a handjob feature
  4. gapes (possibly with a timer of sorts)
  5. gagging
  6. put mascara back, obviously
  7. skin tone setting for the guy
There is also a weird thing happening with the dick kind of shrinking when it enters her mouth, but I guess that is to be expected when you allow penis sizes so grotesquely large no human could deal with it.

Doragor

Sep 9, 2018
Oh yes this one is coming nicely
If we can get this guy some more money maybe he will get some voice acting and better plops and schlick noises

Reactions: godlike123

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
btw, I can't seem to have sex with cindy and a couple of other girls. For example, I pick Cindy and then pick Doggystyle, I then attempt to try out sex with her, and it's like there is an invisible wall in front of her pussy. I don't know if this is on purpose or some sort of bug. Thought I should mention it.

Reactions: name9991

onphs

May 14, 2019
Quick question. What specs are recomended for this game? I have a NVIDIA 1050 with 8gb RAM and it was running fine for a moment and then I got a masive frame drop; like down to 15 fps. I can play ME3 with no problem so I don't know whats the issue would be.

Agn'o

Apr 1, 2020
It would be so cool if someone could figure out how to add other character models into the game...

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes