Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
btw, I can't seem to have sex with cindy and a couple of other girls. For example, I pick Cindy and then pick Doggystyle, I then attempt to try out sex with her, and it's like there is an invisible wall in front of her pussy. I don't know if this is on purpose or some sort of bug. Thought I should mention it.
He's still working on it, he pushed it out before he was done with all the girls, he did this before with another feature where only a few girls supported it, probably will be another version when he's done implementing it.

Reactions: name9991

eragon03

May 9, 2017
these controls, omg, had more problem trying this, than playing dark souls, lol. but lets check ita again sometime in future, looks promising.

• Haha
Reactions: Gabaw

jpc1918

Aug 11, 2017
With how often this game just dies FPS wise I'm kinda glad escape shuts it down
It's good, a 3D SDT. A lot of potential here's hoping it keeps going

hennaotoko

Jul 11, 2017
OK.... this update was awesome.... I think if he can just polish the controls this game would be like the greatest thing of all time.

Key points:
He really needs like a "camera modifier" button. like when you press control or M4 with the mouse click, it ONLY rotates the camera. It doesn't readjust position. the #1 most frustrating thing is when you almost got them into the perfect position finally, then suddenly you misclick somewhere and the whole thing gets out of whack.

Too many fucking things are mapped to Mouse1. Map shoot cum to Mouse3 so that you are just spraying everywhere like a lunatic (you can still do that if you want) just because you are trying to adjust the posiition.

And of course, a key to just get rid of the fucking helmet. If you can get a dedicated POV mode, that's great, but if, just get a key to toggle the helmet and the camera modifer button would do wonders

This shit is just the bare minimum necesary.

Bonus: have "say something" slider, with options for dialogue and grunts.. Some of the girls have pretty decent sex sounds, but there are too many instances of just really awkward one-liners.

The addition of the hand controls was great. If he could somehow allow foot controls too it would help some of the glitchy shit and also add more positions.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Glad to see the tradition of SDT has been continued.

Mapping needs to be better, or I need time to get used to the controls. Much as I love slapping my thing on her cheek, that's not what I was aiming for.

Ntr - Sama

Mar 2, 2018
i like where this game is going even tho the mouse control triggered me all the time . also the hands and legs need some work.

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Multi-hole action is in boyos, and so am I. Controls are fine if you, like me, are incapable of controlling your dick around women.

anhnhe9xqt

Apr 29, 2020
these controls, omg, had more problem trying this, than playing dark souls, lol. but lets check ita again sometime in future, looks promising.
excuse me bro, can i ask something? I can't see the body of the girls, it look like their body are invisible, i can only see girl's hair and the man's body, how can i fix this

moedor

Aug 17, 2018
Some of the girls have pretty decent sex sounds
Which ones have the best sex sounds?

The game is becoming really amazing. Just a few things left to perfection for me:

- Now that resistance is implemented, there could be a resistance slider (just like SDT), to determine how long until the girl "breaks" for deepthroat/deep sex. Could be even more amazing if it was related to the size of the dick (the bigger the dick, the bigger is resistance). That would be like a real sex simulator!

- While resistance is high, there should be HARD gagging/moans until the girl breaks (and more gagging/moaning sounds in general during deepthroats/sex). I can see a problem to this (moans) since the girls have unique voices. But I have an idea: You coud create a generic/customizable girl and use pre-made sex moans (Aiko from SDT is great, I can upload the files if you wish). The gagging sounds should be easier to implement (generic for all girls).

-Also about the customizable girl, you could make some sliders for clothes/body parts/heads (and use the heads from other characters). Again, just like SDT lol.

- Make the dick customizable in length and girth, to avoid clipping problems (also fix the balls lol, its comical how small they are with a bigger dick).

And that's it for me. Those are the key things that would make me spend money on this game. It's almost there! I'm sure he is already working on other stuff like more poses, girls, better controls, camera, etc. It will come with time.

Last edited:

eragon03

May 9, 2017
excuse me bro, can i ask something? I can't see the body of the girls, it look like their body are invisible, i can only see girl's hair and the man's body, how can i fix this
looks like graphical bug to me, because u can only hide the male, try disable fullscreen optimization.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes