Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

fajnykolo

Dec 14, 2018
this game looks even more amazing if you download re shade btw lads screenshots below let me no what you guys think ;)

my wish list lol

1 i wish there was a way to move the legs apart thay seem to be stuck together only seem to move in different poses you select from can move arms head cheat hips etc but not the legs?

2 wish there was a clean option to remove the cum?

3 my models wish
2b
cammy from street fighter
lady & trish from D.M.C
Marie rose and other casts from D.O.A
rikku & yuna from F.F
tntina & other casts from FORTNITE
chloe & max LIFE IS STRAGE
quite from M.G.S
MORE OVERWATCH
Clair & jill from RESIDENT EVIL
Ellie from THE LAST OF US
ciri triss & yen from WITCHER.

do you have a patron?
What re-shade? Have no idea about such thing for TF :O

JINBLADE

May 14, 2020
What re-shade? Have no idea about such thing for TF :O
Realy its been around for awhile now you can use it for any game or app. Add advanced depth-edge-detection-driven SMAA antialiasing, screen space ambient occlusion, depth of field effects, chromatic aberration, dynamic film grain, automatic saturation and color correction, cross processing, multi-pass blurring ... you name it this has it lol. here the link its a free download when you install for TF make sure you install the rite api? DRX3D 10/11/12

Last edited:

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
this game looks even more amazing if you download re shade btw lads screenshots below let me no what you guys think ;)

my wish list lol

1 i wish there was a way to move the legs apart thay seem to be stuck together only seem to move in different poses you select from can move arms head cheat hips etc but not the legs?

2 wish there was a clean option to remove the cum?

3 my models wish
2b
cammy from street fighter
lady & trish from D.M.C
Marie rose and other casts from D.O.A
rikku & yuna from F.F
tntina & other casts from FORTNITE
chloe & max LIFE IS STRAGE
quite from M.G.S
MORE OVERWATCH
Clair & jill from RESIDENT EVIL
Ellie from THE LAST OF US
ciri triss & yen from WITCHER.

do you have a patron?
Yeah it's really sad we can't move both male and female's legs.. But im pretty sure more good options will come in the future updates. (your ReShade settings looks good btw can you share your ini ?

Rjs90

Aug 13, 2019
someone please share a 0.38 MEGA link please :(
I totally missed the version to download
please help a brother out

Last edited:

JINBLADE

May 14, 2020
Yeah it's really sad we can't move both male and female's legs.. But im pretty sure more good options will come in the future updates. (your ReShade settings looks good btw can you share your ini ?
oh cool thanks :) never shared one before i think this is the rite one?. its quite demanding tho but its not like you realy need high frame rates in games like this. EDIT btw this ini i did was only from just 2 mins of messing with the settings i will be fine tuning it more later so can re up agian if you like its nice to give a bit back with all that i have TAKEN pmsl

some tips - different stages give off different lights pick a stage you like the lighting of. also if you spin ya model around behind the sunlight in the stage you get better looking results.

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
oh cool thanks :) never shared one before i think this is the rite one?. its quite demanding tho but its not like you realy need high frame rates in games like this.

some tips - different stages give off different lights pick a stage you like the lighting of. also if you spin ya model around behind the sunlight in the stage you get better looking results.
Alright thank you! :)

Reactions: JINBLADE

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
Hey,
henrytaiwan69 do you read all the comments here? Despite all the character requests (please add Sage from Valorant lol) there are some bugs hunters and ideas going through. Or is Patreon a better way to reach out?
I was also wondering if you planned on translating the game at some point? French proofreader here.

Keep It Up!

abikka12

Nov 4, 2018
They game has come so far wow. If this gets polished up with the way you can dynamically change the pose this is going to be one of my favorites right up there with wildlife. I wish this was an animation \/

• Love
Reactions: JhonLui

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
So over the last few pages, people including myself have asked how to lower resolution or increase fps. Does nobody know? is there not a way? Are people just ignoring the question?

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes