Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

aq0007654

Jun 13, 2020
Dear author, could you pls add a POV angel with an easier way of penetration system? Really looking forward to control this wonderful game in POV view!

Fragnatic

Feb 9, 2018
Been a long time lurker of this site but I really gotta come out of the woodwork to say this is a real awesome piece. I had tagged this thread much earlier on as it seemed interesting enough. Never thought I'd see penetration and even the freedom of adjusting models accordingly to a pose I'd like. Great potential done right.

Kreissack

Jan 16, 2017
no but you can look up reshade and install that to make the game look better
But how? I installed it just like was said earlier in the thread, but that makes it so that it won't start! It launches a window with the unity symbol that has a ! on the upper left corner of said symbol and then it just, poof, crashes.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
But how? I installed it just like was said earlier in the thread, but that makes it so that it won't start! It launches a window with the unity symbol that has a ! on the upper left corner of said symbol and then it just, poof, crashes.
If you installed reshade right, you should find some reshade-related files in the main game folder.
Just delete them and the game should be running as before. (reshade.ini and the reshade-shaders folder)

Reactions: JINBLADE

Kreissack

Jan 16, 2017
If you installed reshade right, you should find some reshade-related files in the main game folder.
Just delete them and the game should be running as before. (reshade.ini and the reshade-shaders folder)
Oh, I got it running again no problem, I was just really looking forward to messing around with improving the look of it that little bit.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Oh, I got it running again no problem, I was just really looking forward to messing around with improving the look of it that little bit.
Reshade is ment mostly for basic graphic 3d apps, this game already uses bump maps and a sort of ray tracing, so even if you apply reshade the changes in terms of quality will be minimal, but you can still play with color variations, bokeh effects etc...
If you retry, be sure to select the DirectX 10/11 option during installation

Apr 7, 2019
Can someone post latest patreon update?
Well, it's apparently just a message by the creator, not an actual update to the game:

Progress & Release Schedule!
Hey guys, It's been very exciting for me since last release as I've been mapping out what's next. It's a lot and quite the breakthrough if things go well.
I've learned that keeping things vague was a good choice. There are features that I thought would be minor but turned out fantastic, and I was able to invest more time into them rather than just going off a checklist.
It was also beneficial to focus on things until they're ready. It's very disorienting to me to switch my headspace between working and reading/posting, as I'm naturally more engineer than marketer.
So I've resolved to change the release schedule to be flexible for now (close to once a month still), it should keep the quality up and make the experience more meaningful to me!
TF is starting to outgrow its name, thanks to your patience and support!

frsteigleder

Dec 10, 2017
This game as a TON of potiential, but the controls man... they are so fuuuuuuuuuuckin baaaaaaaaaaaaad. Holy shit. The rage...
Someone with knowledge on this, please fix it!
It takes some time to get familiar with the controls, but it's worth those efforts. While I engaged a faster notebook yesterday, I gained better control of the hand movement, i.e.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes