Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
This is pretty tricky. It would be nice to be able to save pre-sets of positions I finally make work. The auto grab feature is nice, but lacking in imagination. Why can't she grab her own ankles, or the penis?

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
For such simple gameplay, it's so absorbing.

What you need next is female masturbation, squirting, and inverse facials! Gotta have a couple male protagonist faces that a woman would want to splash their cum on. Imagine Geralt or Max Payne or Kratos taking a cuntsplash in the eye.

Dongola

Aug 2, 2018
Why the helmet still there after all this time? I thought at first is was some kind of free version restriction, but after all this time it still there, whats up with that. Where is my headless body?

D

Deleted member 809283

Does anyone else feel awkward when the girl looks at you while giving bj?
Uncanny valley because they look nice but animations are the exact same for every character, additionally they're not very good. But I suspect there will be polish in the future.

• Haha
Reactions: atur
Sep 15, 2017
Uncanny valley because they look nice but animations are the exact same for every character, additionally they're not very good. But I suspect there will be polish in the future.
Yeah reactions are awkward. Like the girl made an angry face and grin after a second made me uncomfortable.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes