Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
Very well done. I love it.

Only thing I don't get is where the body movement pickup points are. They don't seem consistent from position to position.

Be nice if you put a training dummy type thing in for each position with the pickup points marked so we could reference them. Might be a pain in the arse to do though.

Favourite has to be Lara. Most models are lovely. Top Job.

Kreissack

Jan 16, 2017
oh cool thanks :) never shared one before i think this is the rite one?. its quite demanding tho but its not like you realy need high frame rates in games like this. EDIT btw this ini i did was only from just 2 mins of messing with the settings i will be fine tuning it more later so can re up agian if you like its nice to give a bit back with all that i have TAKEN pmsl

some tips - different stages give off different lights pick a stage you like the lighting of. also if you spin ya model around behind the sunlight in the stage you get better looking results.
So, I tried using ReShade like you said, and replaced the .ini with the one you gave, but every time I try to load the game it just crashes without loading. Am I doing something wrong? I told it to use Direct3D10/11/12, like you said

Last edited:

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Probably by not getting reported. There were quite a few My Hero Academia or other anime dating sims that worked like that for a bit, but then had to change, presumably because someone reported them. Those were anime though. Maybe he'll get away with using game ips

venDJ

May 5, 2020
btw, I can't seem to have sex with cindy and a couple of other girls. For example, I pick Cindy and then pick Doggystyle, I then attempt to try out sex with her, and it's like there is an invisible wall in front of her pussy. I don't know if this is on purpose or some sort of bug. Thought I should mention it.
Must be her outfit's invisible forcefield :ROFLMAO:

fajnykolo

Dec 14, 2018
How the fuck do you expect to control it
Right now we have problems with even controlling a single person, and you want 3
You have an auto-options that let you free at least one of your hands XD
Simply - you adjust first girl, set auto. The you adjust second one, set auto. Done!

piwiwi

May 25, 2020
once you understood how it works, it works well.
Since model have fixed anchors, it's limited but OK.
Basically, hands "pull" the whole body toward their direction, if not anchored to a body part, while feet are a fixed anchor set by the "pose" you chose that you cannot move (which restrics positions).

You can go standing by using the standard SDT, but youll have odd results by using upside down BJ, for exemple
And Im really looking forward an "import model" thing, like SDT had (the loader thing)
Solid work anyway I support it.

Reactions: Repolho and JhonLui

Eldaze

Jul 2, 2019
You have an auto-options that let you free at least one of your hands XD
Simply - you adjust first girl, set auto. The you adjust second one, set auto. Done!
That's I am talking about!

And some idea, if you take two faces together, they stick out tongues and starting to kiss (you controlling it).
But first, main guy need his head. :WeSmart:

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Ok so after playing MK 11 recently, can I say that I would love to see Sindel in this game? Cause omg she is one hot milf in that. Heck there are a number of MK women that would be great in this.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes