Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

nobodyforever

Apr 1, 2019
Yes! He added penetration! Absolutely amazing.

Still needs finer posing controls though. Especially for the legs, unless I'm missing something, there seems to be no direct control over the legs at all?

Also I suggest a way to save and share the poses we make. Perhaps the quickest way (until a proper GUI is made) would be a hotkey to export the pose information as text and copy them into a clip board. Then we can save them in a notepad, or share them on forums.

Reactions: nksasori

Subdivider

Aug 7, 2019
Great update! The project is getting better and it pleases!

+ it would be nice to add a sperm color slider, it’s kind of transparent ... and the red one just looks very strange:unsure: gagging sounds and like\dislike mode.

And of course we are waiting for new beauties to have fun with them!:devilish:
jill_3.jpg Фоi.jpg alyx5.jpg

potito345

Mar 25, 2019
Will i be able to jerk off from this? probably not. Will my sides exist after playing this game? Also probably not

LazyLizard

Sep 7, 2019
Very interesting project with big ambitions!
Guess that author is perfectionist, everything looks so detailed and functionally.

But, How to lower the graphics?
My notebook's crying showing sometimes 5-10FPS - this ruins all pleasure:cry:

jayteee

Jun 21, 2017
Graphically, it looks really good on first impression (v0.39). However, I'm not sure if you're aware that large boobs shouldn't look like a pair of (american) footballs jutting out from a ladies chest when you make em larger... and there's *so few* polys there. I hope you can improve the boob system in the future. ;) Seriously though, I see excellent work and great potential in this.

• Haha
Reactions: atur
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes