Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
A little contribution for all the good things i received from this community.
Mega
Please support the artist in the coming months with some $$ cause hes doing God's work
its really god work to not giving a fuck about POV (wich is main point of this game) and never get 2b back ?

i wonder what Hell work would be... :unsure: :unsure:

Reactions: jack the enemy

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
the UI on right corner didnt work anymore ? 'cause if it still work, you can also choose the girl from here.
It still does, but gets quite annoiyng specially when you are posing the chars or searching for a good cam angle, + to untoggle it you have to click somwhere else risking premature ejaculation.
better get used to spacebar

Edit
also now the F1 to F4 keys open (and close) the UI in a specific section of the menu

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
It still does, but gets quite annoiyng specially when you are posing the chars or searching for a good cam angle, + to untoggle it you have to click somwhere else risking premature ejaculation.
better get used to spacebar
i dont get troubles. just clic+move the camera and it kick out the UI. low risk of cum.

still dont like fact that the legs cant be spread on pose... such possibilities missed :/

upside down BJ is perfect if you 180° the girl.. just need the legs to spread :p

Reactions: Kaho543 and JhonLui

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
i dont get troubles. just clic+move the camera and it kick out the UI. low risk of cum.

still dont like fact that the legs cant be spread on pose... such possibilities missed :/

upside down BJ is perfect if you 180° the girl.. just need the legs to spread :p
Yep, I guess the clicking is more about me... :rolleyes:
Totally agree on the legs :censored: but I have the feeling the dev is working on it.
let's wait and hope.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
CapturePleinEcran403.jpg
just gived a try...

+ the new poses system for hands is nice
+ the possibility to "fuck" the girls is nice (even tho, its very basic for now and require lots of work)
+ the control to move the chars is a bit better (still hard sometime, but its a bit more smooth)
+ doggy style pose is meh.. but its a nice addition

- no pov
- need an option to "lock" the head of the girl on the char and STOP WATCHING ME ! this break the things badly when you position the head nicely and the dumb bitch think its a good idea to turn her head to watch the camera -_-
- need option to spread legs, more specifically now that the sex is possible
- need an option to definitly lock OFF/ON the music, had to do that all the time i change girls, poses or places is annoying
- need to redo seriously Lara voices, she sound horrible with hard cut and reverb.
- some girl need resize , i know its possible in the option, but that should be "standard" at base.. Mercy is 20 feets tall and Elizabeth is a dwarf. (i exaggerate , but still...)
- need an option to save the pose we create... wasting hours to build a pose and all of that for nothing as it just dissapear in oblivion when you change girl, change place or left the game

as for now, game progress, but still too much negative points to fix. priority on 2 things, the pov view and the lock of the girl head to avoid her to look randomly at the camera with risk to broke the pose/animation. (unless this is an NTR/voyeur game)

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
This is for now the best I can acieve for legs spreading (just by chance) starting from the basic pose.
You can also animate it, but I strongly suggest to keep only the man moving for this or similar poses (menu bar to the left), for the lady movement will start bending and skrew up the pose.

a.jpg d.jpg

P.S. : she's cute

Reactions: Deadlypremonition

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
This is for now the best I can acieve for legs spreading (just by chance) starting from the basic pose.
You can also animate it, but I strongly suggest to keep only the man moving for this or similar poses (menu bar to the left), for the lady movement will start bending and skrew up the pose.

View attachment 670092 View attachment 670093

P.S. : she's cute
i tryed a similar pose... sadly not possible on my side.
for some weird reasons, the girl tend to "fall" backward everytime i try and end "head down ass up" kind of pose, wich is not bad but not exactly what i tryed lol. even if i pose the hands on the men, the arms still stretch/vibrate as fuck before "broke" and fall with the girl backward.
weird bug like if gravity was attracting the girl on the ground but only on the top part (like the head bone)

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
i tryed a similar pose... sadly not possible on my side.
for some weird reasons, the girl tend to "fall" backward everytime i try and end "head down ass up" kind of pose, wich is not bad but not exactly what i tryed lol. even if i pose the hands on the men, the arms still stretch/vibrate as fuck before "broke" and fall with the girl backward.
weird bug like if gravity was attracting the girl on the ground but only on the top part (like the head bone)
as said I did it totally by chancewhile trying something else, let me try again and I'll be back to you

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Ok, I think I worked out a couple of things.. hope it'll help

- the hands are sticking to determined rigid bodies (or collision boxes if you will) and unfortunately the dick is not one of them.
- the rigid bodies have spaces between them so if the hand is too near to 2 collision boxes will try to clip to both of them causing clipping and trembling.
- Wierdly the torso bends in a direction inverted to the extension or height of the arm, in other words, the further away you try to stick the hand, the more the shoulder will go backward turning the model towards the camera. This limits the extent of the limb and during the motion can surpass it causing trembling or pose deformation.

Regarding the pose:

first a couple of quick suggestion:
- always put the hands in a neutral position (U,I,O,P keys) or just stick them to the chest, you will pose them for last.
- move the man away before trying to pose the doll, better if already near the final position to avoid unwanted contacts that will screw the pose.

The pose itself:
Starting from standard SDT pose and side view:
- raise her butt untill she spread legs to the desired (possible) extent, this is model dependent, so some models won't spread legs.
- move the butt forward a bit to exagerate the result (will be needed in the next step)
- now take her head and drag the model up (not too much), the legs will straighten and close a bit.
- Take the man move his head backward and alligne him in position a bit lower her crotch, if you did it right he should fit between her legs w/o clipping.
- Take her butt and drag it towards the dick until they clip, the rest of the body should stay still. (don't try to do that by aiming the dick, is a loss of time, if you have troubles try by moving the man's butt).
- Now that the link is done, set the bodies in the preferred position by adjusting the backhead.
- Finally set the hands in position remembering the suggestions above, so try to always keep the arm somewhat angled.

you are ready to go, now try the auto movement.
If it trembles it means that some limbs are over extended, try adjusting the pose working on hands, butt or head.

Took a lot to write, takes 2 mins to do, good luck! and enjoy

a.jpg

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes