Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

a3257927

Nov 5, 2020
Edit: Latest version of the mod can be found here.

I've been working on a multiple aspect mod for this game, forgot to mention it here. And just to clarify, this is specifically for v0.39 Extras and not for any of the previous versions. Edit: I also want to clarify that I am not super confident in my ability to mod in new characters or restore old ones like 2B. Other, less complex asset modding like audio is a lot more viable, but full character models would be significantly harder to figure out without proper access to the game's original project files.
Anyway, the mod currently includes:
- Adjustments to some of the pre-existing sliders.
- A pleasure system for triggering a proper multiple spurt orgasm, rather than the default click to spurt 1 rope of cum thing. And a shortcut key for automatically triggering a full orgasm without needing to reach max pleasure.
- A new erection stimulation system that makes the penis go flaccid but becomes erect with stimulation. With some sliders for controlling various aspects of it.
- Adjustable Balls size and how much they hang with some sliders for control
- An experimental "Creampie depth" feature that makes you go to a certain depth when coming inside, or makes you pull out completely. Off by default, but controllable with a slider.
- An experimental "Facial" focused feature that makes the girl try to catch cum in her mouth. Can be turned on/off with a slider

Mod is installed simply by extracting the zip contents into the base game folder. It should ask you to replace the commands.cfg file if you extract it in the right place. You need to turn on the pleasure system with the J key, the new slider stuff with the S key, and the quick orgasm is triggered with the N key. The pleasure system needs to be on for most of the mod's features to work. So remember to turn it on whenever you open up the game or switch to another girl. I typically just hit both J & S since you need to hit both to get all of the mod's features.

The majority of the mod's code is completely visible in the commands.cfg file. The BepinEx part of the mod is simply used to help the commands.cfg have more access to the game's features. So it technically isn't doing much, but it is still necessary. There is only one small thing in the game that I changed directly with the BepinEx part, and that is simply to turn off the code that triggers the one spurt of cum with left click. I found that feature to be more annoying than anything, and redundant with my mod's improved orgasm feature.

Here's a screeny showing off the distinctly not erect penis, and the new sliders.

View attachment 1126346
I drop the data into the game directory and start the game

I saw a few more functions, but the click function did not respond

May I ask if I have an installation error?

_Big dick_

Jun 4, 2021
Hi. No more characters? For example, the few photos above are not in v0.39. How to download more characters and put them in this game?;)

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Hi. No more characters? For example, the few photos above are not in v0.39. How to download more characters and put them in this game?;)
Game's been abandoned for a while now mate so don't hold your breath. Someone modded the game but don't expect them to be obligated to commit, it was free work and we're lucky they shared it with us. Just sweep this under the rug and check it out only if it pops back out on its own.

follguy

Feb 21, 2020
Okay, mod update. I added creampies.

I've been working on a multiple aspect mod for this game. And just to clarify, this is specifically for v0.39 Extras and not for any of the previous versions.
The mod currently includes:
- Adjustments to some of the pre-existing sliders.
- A pleasure system for triggering a proper multiple spurt orgasm, rather than the default click to spurt 1 rope of cum thing. And a shortcut key for automatically triggering a full orgasm without needing to reach max pleasure.
- An erection stimulation system that makes the penis go flaccid but becomes erect with stimulation. With some sliders for controlling various aspects of it.
- Adjustable Balls size and how much they hang with some sliders for control
- An experimental "Creampie depth" feature that makes you go to a certain depth when coming inside, or makes you pull out completely. Off by default, but controllable with a slider.
- An experimental "Facial" focused feature that makes the girl try to catch cum in her mouth. Can be turned on/off with a slider
- A new messy creampie system that doesn't exactly visibly fill the holes with cum, but makes cum spill out in a manner I personally tried to make as close to physically accurate and as sexy looking as I could. And a slider for turning the feature on/off.
- Sliders for the cum holding capacity of each hole.
- And a slider for Swallowing rate, an admittedly shallow fix I've applied to lessen the constant battle of my code for spilling cum out of the mouth with Henry's code for making her swallow any cum that is inside her mouth. This is for the external swallow, when the penis is not inside her mouth, to clarify.

Mod is installed simply by extracting the zip contents into the base game folder. It should ask you to replace the commands.cfg file if you extract it in the right place. You need to turn on the pleasure system with the J key, the new slider stuff with the S key, and the quick orgasm is triggered with the N key. The pleasure system needs to be on for most of the mod's features to work. So remember to turn it on whenever you open up the game or switch to another girl. I typically just hit both J & S since you need to hit both to get all of the mod's features.

Future potential additions to this new creampie feature include:
- Cheeks puffing up
- Capacity pressure expanding hole to let cum out for longer
- Ordering cum spill based on depth/speed of the cum particles inside
- Messy saliva from throat fucking.
- Going even finer with the tuning of the numbers
- Full customization
- Full interfacing of the swallowing mechanic with my mod
- Internal visualization of cum (like the girl opening her mouth and you can see a like a puddle/pool or whatever you'd call it, though this will be admittedly a touchy thing to try to add/get right)
- Stomach/womb capacity, potential base for cum inflation

And I am also keeping in mind other suggestions like the freed up posing everyone seems to be asking for. I've also looked at some SDT mods recently, and other ideas of my own I already had. Still hard to say what I can and can't do for sure.
Damn, you're the man.
I'm surprised and happy to see someone is not giving up and keeping this game alive.

follguy

Feb 21, 2020
This is the current list of things I have in mind, but can't make promises on all of them. some ideas from SDT mods:
I already mentioned some of these in the 2.2 update post for creampies, but I'll list them here too.

- More positions
- More emotions/moods control
- Adjustable Throat/Abdominal bulge
- Adjustable/dynamic throat/penetration resistance
- Adjustable squeeze factor on the penis when inside holes
- Cheek bulge/puff
- Seeing cum inside holes
- Inflation
- Other body part cum catching (Imagine being able to select a hand and she will move her hand to catch jizz or perhaps spit/drool cum onto the specified part)
- Handjob
- Balls play (like hands playing with balls)
- Balls sucking
- Tit fucking
- Masturbation (for the guy and girl)
- X-Ray
- Audio and Dialogue stuff (I've done a blowjob audio and text box dialogue mod for a similar game before here
- Butt size customization
- Horse cock (might not be for everyone, but it is actually quite popular from what I'm seeing)
- Penis twitching/precum generation (as an addition to my erection system)
- Drool/spit customization
- Swallowing customization (I'm planning on seeing what I can do about this soon)
- Tongue length (Found it pretty far into my search so might not be popular but I think it's worth noting)

Edit, some more ideas, some from people in thread, some of my own:
- Ahegao/Blush effect (in relation to more emotions)
- Girl/Guy POV
- Adjustable mascara smearing
- Adjustable wetness
- Sweating
- Attempt to make a variant of the wetness effect that looks more like proper cum smears, probably could do like a white mascara smear or something
- Have cum smears become more dry over time, bear in mind the cum smears are different from the actual cum particles
- Misty looking particles and heat haze warbles to depict smells, like the scent of musk, sweat, and cum
Here is the suggestion,
More Positions, Yes, I hope there will be Cowgirl, Missionary, side positions.
Add some Moaning/Horny dialogue that will be more fun.
Add a plugin to make the dick automatically to aim at ass/vagina/mouth.(It's frustrated to line them up whenever I rotate some body part.)

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
This is the current list of things I have in mind, but can't make promises on all of them. some ideas from SDT mods:
I already mentioned some of these in the 2.2 update post for creampies, but I'll list them here too.

- More positions
- More emotions/moods control
- Adjustable Throat/Abdominal bulge
- Adjustable/dynamic throat/penetration resistance
- Adjustable squeeze factor on the penis when inside holes
- Cheek bulge/puff
- Seeing cum inside holes
- Inflation
- Other body part cum catching (Imagine being able to select a hand and she will move her hand to catch jizz or perhaps spit/drool cum onto the specified part)
- Handjob
- Balls play (like hands playing with balls)
- Balls sucking
- Tit fucking
- Masturbation (for the guy and girl)
- X-Ray
- Audio and Dialogue stuff (I've done a blowjob audio and text box dialogue mod for a similar game before here
- Butt size customization
- Horse cock (might not be for everyone, but it is actually quite popular from what I'm seeing)
- Penis twitching/precum generation (as an addition to my erection system)
- Drool/spit customization
- Swallowing customization (I'm planning on seeing what I can do about this soon)
- Tongue length (Found it pretty far into my search so might not be popular but I think it's worth noting)

Edit, some more ideas, some from people in thread, some of my own:
- Ahegao/Blush effect (in relation to more emotions)
- Girl/Guy POV
- Adjustable mascara smearing
- Adjustable wetness
- Sweating
- Attempt to make a variant of the wetness effect that looks more like proper cum smears, probably could do like a white mascara smear or something
- Have cum smears become more dry over time, bear in mind the cum smears are different from the actual cum particles
- Misty looking particles and heat haze warbles to depict smells, like the scent of musk, sweat, and cum
You probably already answered this so forgive and humor me in case I missed it, are you gonna add it where we can make the girls look like they have pregnant bellies?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
You probably already answered this so forgive and humor me in case I missed it, are you gonna add it where we can make the girls look like they have pregnant bellies?
If a morph can be imported, anything (such as pregnancy) should be possible.
Will probably look like shit, but possible nonetheless.

Aymier09

Jul 23, 2017
so, the original game creator is not developing anything anymore but people are still paying him on patreon ?

festerloves

Oct 6, 2017
so, the original game creator is not developing anything anymore but people are still paying him on patreon ?
That's rad. That's my dream, get paid for doing nothing.
I don't know why this game is marked abandoned; he's making multiple updates with content every month on Patreon, all while working to add sex to the game. But I'm sure you'll just pick up that goalpost now and complain how he's not making enough content or something.

edit: goddamn pandemic time warping got me all fucked up, I'm a dumbass who read 2020 as 2021.

Last edited:

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I don't know why this game is marked abandoned; he's making multiple updates with content every month on Patreon, all while working to add sex to the game. But I'm sure you'll just pick up that goalpost now and complain how he's not making enough content or something.
Dev has been missing for over a year now. Read a little bit before you post.

Reactions: horokeu222

Teleiah

Nov 15, 2018
Whatever you are smoking, I want some too, cuz it must be hella good to make you able to time travel from more than one year ago when the dev was active.

1624414320481.png

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
See this is the kind of optimism we need, people. Don't give up hope we'll eventually get working vagina and anus for all girls, more positions, more girls, multiple male partners, VR support, and they'll be sending free Cockulus Rift units to supporters.

• Haha
Reactions: moedor
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes