Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Fullderp

Sep 19, 2020
Will dev focus on more realistic BJ, which is the main the point rather than new girls? I mean it looks bad because dick is just getting shrinked inside the mouth
Honestly, that's better than the dick clipping through the back of the girl's head

_NAMELESS_

Jul 22, 2020
Honestly, that's better than the dick clipping through the back of the girl's head
There are many games that made dick going inside the throat without the dick shrinking or clipping the model, any modern graphics engine is capable of this, the only thing left is the skill of the devs ....

moedor

Aug 17, 2018
Ho... How...

HOW CAN THAT BE ABANDONED!?
NOOOOOOOO!!!
*cries loudly while fapping furiously*
Yeah, it had great potential huh? Like many of these BJ/sex sims... Such a shame.

The only game left to play with that have these kind of physics and customizations is VAM. But you almost have to have a doctorate to create something usable and sexy there lol

Dave1337

Feb 7, 2018
You can even fuck them, even ANAL! WHY does no one pick up on it? There are scammers producing shit and getting TONS of money and yet there lies True Facials, Abandoned, forsaken and almost forgotten and NOBODY is even planning something like that!?

Why!? Spread the word, maybe some kind genius is picking it up again...

VAM? *goes checking it out...*

• Thinking Face
Reactions: junior20000

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Well I don't know Unity, but for what I can see around unless the dev leave the "door" open, you can change some game constants, but you can't tamper with the source code or resources, otherwise there will be plenty of mods already.
The proud guy who already modded it to some degree can be specific about it.

Dave1337

Feb 7, 2018
Soo, after reading instead of instantly going blank mind fap till I collapse I found out that there are mods and Colt Zero made like 2? Modpacks. Thing is: I extracted them into the main game folder and yet the S Button (Slider stuff) does nothing. She isn't speaking anymore when I press S so I assume something went right, then wrong.

I installed 2.1 first, then 2.2.
Whas that okay? Or did I forget something?

Colt Zero

Mar 8, 2019
Soo, after reading instead of instantly going blank mind fap till I collapse I found out that there are mods and Colt Zero made like 2? Modpacks. Thing is: I extracted them into the main game folder and yet the S Button (Slider stuff) does nothing. She isn't speaking anymore when I press S so I assume something went right, then wrong.

I installed 2.1 first, then 2.2.
Whas that okay? Or did I forget something?
You only need to set up the latest 2.2 version And when you extract it you want to extract all the files in the zip, and it should ask you to replace the commands.cfg file. You want to press J and S to turn on all the mods features.

And for those wondering what's happening with the mod... I haven't been working on it, I'll be honest. I stopped to take a break, then things went screwy with my computer so I wound up taking a longer time than I wanted. And at the moment, I'm modding a different, 2D Unity game to ease into learning Animation Clip modding with sprite animations, which should give me at least some more experience with modding Unity assets.

Prior to my break, I had been attempting to do a handjob feature mod, but it was going poorly. And I'm not planning on going back to that headache right away, so I'll try some other feature instead.

Dave1337

Feb 7, 2018
Aaaah, now I got it, after pressing S on the far bottom there appear green sliders.

I am gratefull to the max that you did/think of doing it again. Lets not get this all messed up like Milfy City or SU.
I dunno, you thought of adding an option to mod it, amirite? That might open doors to something great.

Yeah, I am very excited as one could imagine.

thanks again for all your work and dedication! (in the end you're doing it for free so being thankful is the least.)

Reactions: conquer

royovcain

Mar 19, 2021
You only need to set up the latest 2.2 version And when you extract it you want to extract all the files in the zip, and it should ask you to replace the commands.cfg file. You want to press J and S to turn on all the mods features.

And for those wondering what's happening with the mod... I haven't been working on it, I'll be honest. I stopped to take a break, then things went screwy with my computer so I wound up taking a longer time than I wanted. And at the moment, I'm modding a different, 2D Unity game to ease into learning Animation Clip modding with sprite animations, which should give me at least some more experience with modding Unity assets.

Prior to my break, I had been attempting to do a handjob feature mod, but it was going poorly. And I'm not planning on going back to that headache right away, so I'll try some other feature instead.
thank you sir

Apr 7, 2019
for me it sounds like he is back completely :D
well, yes, but as you can see, it's only a preview build, that's still behind a paywall. It only has Cloud and Aerith. If you see the video included on the post, though, you'll see that it's been upgraded MASSIVELY. He says it will be a month until the full build, presumably with more girls, arrives.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes