Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes
Apr 7, 2019
I have no clue what the differences are but,
Extra:
Mega
Pro:
Mega
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
used this to download the Pro version, but I can't play. it displays this screen for a second and then it just closes itself: 1629676620391.png
Edit: Same thing happens with the "Extra" version.

Last edited:

anasui

Jul 1, 2020
Holy shit, the models quality are insane
Only problem is that every animation i choose result in both characters going in the floor

spazz

Sep 15, 2017
Crazy that I was just wondering what happened to this project last night - thanks to everyone who posted the updates!!

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Looks like he's rebranded his patreon, for the worse, figured this game was dead for good. oh well, great to see it's back.

used this to download the Pro version, but I can't play. it displays this screen for a second and then it just closes itself:
what are your pc specs? runs fine for me
he also included a redist for microsoft visual studios within the download. try installing that and see if it works.
otherwise update your graphics driver and see then.

Mr. Horse

Nov 5, 2017
Extra or pro : Bug on all positions for me :/ vlcsnap-2021-08-23-06h29m08s959.png
in any case welcome back to him

But., thanks to his absence, i discovered Virt A Mate

Reactions: moedor
Apr 7, 2019
Looks like he's rebranded his patreon, for the worse, figured this game was dead for good. oh well, great to see it's back.

what are your pc specs? runs fine for me
he also included a redist for microsoft visual studios within the download. try installing that and see if it works.
otherwise update your graphics driver and see then.
Tried that, updating drivers, installing and reinstalling the visual studio redist, and no change. I should say that v0.39 works fine. Here's my specs as far as I remember:
Processor:Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz 4.00 GHz
RAM: 16 GB
GraphicsCard:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780
Running Windows 10

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes