Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

anasui

Jul 1, 2020
Alright I found a fix for those with the collision bug that someone gave on the discord.
You just need to run the game on japanese local, works for me

• Haha
Reactions: umpteenthreason

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
That could be why I haven't had issues, and explain the memory failures.

I have my system locale changed to Japanese, which is far more reliable than using a locale emulator.
Just google how to change your system locale, there's no major side effects and will make the emulator obsolete forever.

Apr 7, 2019
Well, fuck me sideways: Changing my system locale to Japanese according to Google didn't work, but using NTLEAS made it work perfectly.
And I must say, this is a HUGE improvement.The hairs look pixelated and the quality is a bit strange, probably due to my graphics card being a bit old, and it gives my computer the exciting new feature of being able to boil water and fry eggs, but the new control over joints, large number of new position presets and the amazing deformation of the holes makes me feel very excited for the full release of this version. Hopefully, with none of the girls will need to be removed due to compatibility or something, like 2B was some versions ago.

Reactions: Archak

Yotherethere

Apr 28, 2021
Ntlea Worked for me too.
But everytime i close the game. Truefacial.exe keeps getting deleted by avg, saying it is a virus. I have made the exe as an exceptions. But it still gets deleted every time.

Does anyone know how to fix it? Starting to think avg knows what i am doing, lol...

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
Ntlea Worked for me too.
But everytime i close the game. Truefacial.exe keeps getting deleted by avg, saying it is a virus. I have made the exe as an exceptions. But it still gets deleted every time.

Does anyone know how to fix it? Starting to think avg knows what i am doing, lol...
...just throw away AVG and use Windows Securty that is more than enough
Then you can set this game as exclusion

Reactions: CumRag1102

moedor

Aug 17, 2018
Maybe some mod should update the thread to remove the "abandoned" status? It could hurt the publicity of the game. The creator has done an outstanding job on this new version, I think he deserves some praise.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes